Tree of Savior Forum

IMC's incoming batch secret interviews

I still dunno why people say he’s ignorant, lots of his complaints matched why some of my friends quit after a few days of playing.

I think we can all agree there’s a great game hiding under everything here.

For some there is was once
That’s simpleton change a lot

I feel disappointed if IMC asked only those general questions . They should ask more in-depth questions as they operated with in-game interview rather than online survey.

I’ve received details about what their interview questions are … and yes, just some old cookie-cutter questions:

• Some small talk to hit things off
  • What kind of content the player is interested in
  • What kind of events the player prefers
  • If the player purchased any in-game goods with TP
  • What kind of fashion theme the player likes to see
    - The player expressed likes for fashion and dislikes for power packs
  • What the player thinks are the 2 major issues with the game and what solutions the player has thought for it.

No clue if every respondent received the same questions, but its quite likely, I guess. I wasn’t sure if forums is interested in the questions seeing the reception. but I’ll just put them out here anyway.

:thinking:

Found a video:

2 Likes

Instead of targeting few people they should make a poll with these questions and get more answers.

This is so funny.

Why do you ask your regular customer “what’s wrong with our product” when they already buy your product regularly as it is.

This looks more like “How do we make you spend more than you do now” than “How do we improve our game” to me.

Anyone get more update from GM regarding this interview?

I feel this interview is crucial to save TOS from current state but I feel it is going to be another April fool joke like 2019 poll?

This isn’t even public interview so they sorta don’t have the necessity to share update about it publicly, probably even to the interviewee

1 Like

Personally I see this thread answer your questions imc

2 Likes

not so secret. its proven to be the typical “how do we keep you in game so we can continually milk you?” kind of question

2 Likes

was there any benefit from being interviewed? just curious…
is it just pure voluntary? if it is thats kinda cheap :x
especially when you dont get to hear whats next after the interview

I heard they reward them with SSSR super phantasmal ultra rare omega legendary mythical exp tome.

3 Likes

They asked a few questions;

-Favorite content
-What needs improvement
-What MTX you engage with

There were smaller questions that stemmed from your answers but weren’t their main focus

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.