Tree of Savior Forum

IMC's fanart event is bias af

am I the only one noticing the same person winning every fan art event?
yes I am butthurt about not winning anything from the start but I am not here to rant about me not winning I posted because IMO some arts deserves more credit than this guy who kept winning straight.
like wtf IMC? he even made a fanart not related to tos last xmas event and still won and his art as of now does not even make sense…
sometimes it feels like this guy is a staff in disguise so that IMC wont have to give out that much TP.
I’m not saying this guys art sucks BUT some really deserves to win more than him.

you know what else is interesting? it’s not even august yet and your period is already leaking.

24 Likes

Kinda like how the same 10 people control the entire market and GvG and world boss market on each server?

Nothing new, been like that since April.

12 Likes

Biased IMC I’m not even surprised :^)

8 Likes

who told u the event supposed to be fair?

its a closed vote event

if mr kim like, mr kim can give winner to anyone.

fanart event is huehuehue

getting huehue is better than nothing at all

tldr; we all got imc’ed

7 Likes

plz IMC´s criteria <
yea am not surprised at all too <_<

2 Likes

shame on you @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Yuri @staff and so on.

at least imc should do some honorary mentions to these underground artists. give some tp or title. theres no hurt in them from doing so. hue all the way

2 Likes

Isn’t it time about Kim visiting in real life ITOS public, so he can “appease” the general public’s opinion and maybe make it out alive?

I don’t know about korea, but in some countries, when your next boss knows you worked for a company like imc itos, they will “blacklist” you in the same sector activity.

1 Like

This Valentine artfest result seriously is a huge surprise to me. And not a nice one at all.
I may count half of dozen art pieces more deserved than what i saw in the result. Personally, really feel disappointed and being disrespected for my time drawing things for this game’s art events.

That’s it. I’m done. This’s the last time ever i waste my time doing any IMC art event.

17 Likes

IMC thanks all you sheeple for the free advertising the last 10 months.

2 Likes

I feel you bro

I highly doubt that.

I feel u too and the effort on time for an lovely art to be done … just then beaten by eeh watever …

For the people that obviously put tons of effort into their work over others, you have my gratitude and apologies, you deserved the win but apparently not.

5 Likes

Eh… I was trying to convince my gf to do something for this event, apparently she was right being lazy about it and giving it up.

I was about to say that I won’t even keep the loading screens and replace them with other images, but I’m not even playing anymore, HAH.

4 Likes

I can’t believe entries like Sweet Courage, Miko Love and such are missing from the list also. Instead, there are some winning artworks that are obviously lacking both skills and sweats. At this rate I don’t even want to know what kind of criteria could lead to this anymore lol…

6 Likes

criteria is simple, how much TP has the artist bought in-game

10 Likes

Actually, there are some better submits that doesn’t really fit as a loading screen in my point of view (even tho they are really good). This prolly have something to do with the criteria. But even then, some in the results doesn’t really fit too that I somehow ignored them when scrolling the page, lol.

Corrects my answer after looking again, because I thought the post had another reason, sorry.

To be fair if they put up the best art over and over they should win every time. There are 2/3 fanarts in the top 13 that are obviously a mile above the rest in quality.

6 Likes

so you’re telling me you haven’t notice the same name over and over again in your loading screen?

also I don’t see a problem with the best arts winning. they deserve it, they spent a lot of time with it.

As far as im concerned if they are going to put up the same quality ever time ninjinshiru & akizoneartist can do all the loading screens (don’t get me wrong there are other good fan arts, but these 2 are just realllllllllllllll good)

AKA If they have the skill set for the task they should be rewarded for it.

3 Likes