Tree of Savior Forum

IMC what are you doing with the drop chance?

Well guys today i feel totally bored about the drop chance in this game. I can’t understand how work the damned drop chance but if i can’t see positive results in stay in one map farming and farming more than 1000 monsters and don’t be rewarded! That is insane! This happen so much with the retarded new DPK Calculation. I got literraly 5 hours today and 5 hours yesterday killing and killing mobs in the new Hunting Grounds for level 280 and i don’t got notice of purple boxes. Only drop blue boxes and shitty stuff. Is annoying IMC very annoying to have this kind of system for caculate the drop chance when u got enough time for make ur life miserable playing a MMORPG and wasting that time in NOTHING absolutly NOTHING if i wanna waste my time in NOTHING better i go to play league of legends! This is a MMORPG and the DROP CHANCE SUCK! more than in other games i remember the drop chance of the cards in ragnarok for example and i never feel like this! In the Tenet Church 1F happens the same thing… An item for level 40 is impossible to drop because the map is full of bots and players trying to have an item with a low drop chance and low population of monsters in the game! How is possible this! I want to know why the items for no end game are so hard to drop! I can’t understand this and i like so much this game but if IMC don’t read this and FIX the ■■■■■■■ drop chance i’m going to leave of this game! I don’t want to waste my time for others be rewarded by my effort farming!!! STOP THE ■■■■■■■ DPK PLEASE!

PD: Sorry but i’m really tilted with this situation because i’m a monkey farming items and never in any game i got this kind of kick in the balls with the drop chance.

1 Like