Tree of Savior Forum

(IMC WAKE UP) Visual Weapons Shop for briquetting

Reposting, just to remind. At least fix briquetting plz.

I was thinking, Alchemist’s briquetting skill should work just like gem roasting, where you can open a store.

This would make it easier to change their look, and therefore create a TP store where we could buy weapons with 0 damage and no effects, just to serve as visual material. Or even events/ gimmicks/ missions that gives lv1 weapons just to serve as visuals.

More Images

Many like me enjoy customize their characters with TP costumes, and weapons should also follow this path, and there are many in-game weapons that serve to give a cool look on some weapons too.

It would make the Alchemist class even more useful.

All visuals i made here is just as an example

17 Likes

You did not understand the idea, read it again. :wink:
(Or just ignore it)

1 Like

Wah…Really tired to think what i wrote :tired: really sorry for that.
Yeah the idea of briquetting shop is nice like it~

1 Like

If it’s only cosmetic, what’s wrong with it being tp shop-exclusive?

2 Likes

First : Briquetting Revamp
Next: Fake weapons as visual fodders.

Grand Chase weapons… :eyes:

I was a bit salty and tired on my first post, forget it… T-T

But i think it’s just sad that imc put more and more gatchas instead of improving the game which needs major bugfix since a moment :<

2 Likes

Continent of the Ninth had the idea long ago and better executed
Remodeling System:
-No need of certain class or anything, just talk to NPC
-Buying a remodeling book (no cash needed)
-You can give the weapon any appearance from any other weapon of any grade
-You can craft certain awesome looking weapons of 1 dmg that are made exclusively for remodeling purposes (in this case the sub-jobs like metalworker, woodworker or tailor were needed)

It was a bit costly depending on the level of your main weapon, goin to a max of 3m which is not a lot

And yeah, turning it into a shop would help Alchemist class pretty well. But still i’d love that class had more offensive/support skills so they let u choose going either DD, PVP, support or money maker

1 Like

Yes to the alchemist shop like gem roasting or squire repair…

No to it been TP base shop or it been worth more than 10 tp :expressionless: < so much can go wrong there…

just letting all alchemist set a briquetting shop and also have the ability to do it for free personally too is fine for me…

PD: Removing the nonsense limitations they put on it would be nice too. I mean, look at all those sexy low level weapons they made and you have to throw in the trash can for other (also sexy) but not as sexy as that one weapon that fits perfectly to your character :pensive:

6 Likes

Please IMC, I want my Raffye Rapier to look like Sharp Rapier :sad:

1 Like

Lol just make the the lower level equips to be briquette/change appearance. i really want the design of sarkmis.

6 Likes

up.
is it ok to keep reviving this ?

1 Like

Same here. It shouldn’t be something that takes forever to implement since nothing new is being created, just the level check being removed. But… :tired:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.