Tree of Savior Forum

Please IMC - Low Level Weapons be used as Cosmetic Weps

Hi IMC!

I already read a post about this but i’m still making another just to make sure you’ll notice it haha!

It’s obvious that the artist(s) worked super hard on the weapon designs and we as well think that some of them look super dope!! they look so cool that THEY SHOULD NOT GO TO WASTE!! :3 - caps i apologize xD

Its very rare to find people using these cool looking low level weps because we easily get to use these 350’s/Raffye’s/ and 315 event weapons… i think getting the chance to choose from a wide variety of cosmetic weps would be super fun! Not only only will make the players very happy but also gives more recognition to our artists’ hardwork… (you may also have option to put up cosmetic weps on blessed cubes! :D) so please consider? :smiley:

Thats all, have a nice day!

Here is the original post regarding visual shop thank you for reading!

14 Likes

+1 ///////////20chars

1 Like

Yeah it would be really nice. Briquetting needs rework in both the way the skill itself works and its attribute.

1 Like

Yes, please.

12345-20chars

1 Like

The only thing I want is a logical reason why they put the restriction on the levels…

then again it still sucks for my role-playing D:

for example my darker than black character [Hei] uses a dagger that luckily there is a similar one on the game, but it levels are lower than the good ones and I mean 100% fit class/ranks daggers :frowning:

if I could match the look of the dagger I want with the power of the dagger I need :star_struck:

I would have an alchemist already (which was my first build plan back on beta)

1 Like

Just remove the additional damage that you can get on briquette and just make it a cosmetic skill. new HG weapon model is ugly no hard feelings.

2 Likes

I know right?? There are alot of players playing MMO’s to roleplay specific characters they have in mind… i think this would really give more freedom on how players express themselves and showcase their character’s originality :smiley:

I also had an idea of not limiting the weapon type for cosmetic weapons… like making a sword be used as a cosmetic for my wizard’s rod… wouldnt that look awesome?! :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t worry savior. As you might know, the Wizard Rebalance patch is coming to iToS very soon!
IMC will revamp, fix and balance all the outdated Alchemist skills for sure!

1 Like

this is the wizard balancing… alchemist isnt mention

1 Like

I totally agree… haha

This isn’t super final yet right?, theres still hope~ Haha :confounded:

Pretty much all of that is on the korean live servers now. No more reworks announced.
We’ll get that soon*tm

1 Like

some of my friends hate me for using low level weapons just because i like how they look when they are offering me better ones that i didnt feel the design will match my look :stuck_out_tongue:

p

new players would mistook me for a swordie whenever i run around with a wizard blade and small crystaras :haha:

wb

2 Likes

A result of being yellow no doubt :sunglasses:

At least it’s not a gun.

Aww well if not in this coming patch, i hope we still get to have this someday xD

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.