Tree of Savior Forum

Imc pls. pls? 202 level bot

A bot that was reported 2 days ago is 202 level now.

Why isnt it stopped by your trade/market restrictions? Perhaps you should redouble them? Players are in need of more punishment.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I don’t need to prove anything to you. You can f off now.

3 Likes

What are you, a troll? If you accuse someone of botting you need concrete evidence. If you don’t show any, why should anyone take your accusations seriously?

3 Likes

Here is the post pinned to the Bot Report section by the Staff:

All you provided were screenshots of the Team name, and not the Server or Evidence of them botting. You also need to provide the Location and Date/Time you spotted them when creating the topic.

So yes, you don’t need to provide anything specifically to us users, but you do to the Staff.

1 Like

guys look at his name, this is obviously a troll thread.

9k adventure index is rather low for a lv202 character. For comparison my lvl 90 wizard has 20k by exploring maps, completing quests, collections and monster achievements.

Still that score is possible if player simply did one side of main story and missed alot of side quests in the process.

Only achievment is Hunter for a lvl 202? Yeah, that’s pretty obvious, enough evidence for me that it’s a BOT.

2 Likes

I don’t wanna. I want imc do something themselves about it. I reported them ingame, that should be enough reason for a check, no? From a guy who reported several hundreds? I’m not spending my hours of time chasing after every ■■■■■■■ and recording to make a thread by the book on a forum that barely functions and never get any replies.

Oh, oh, Klaipeda, roxona market, about 5 of them on several channels. There you go.

…If you reported them in-game already, then why bother making a thread about it? I could see if it was a “Everyone go to X map on Y server and report these Bots running around here” thread, or a few B.Days later they’re still running around there, but you basically did a double-report with the second one being too vague.

although i would somewhat agree to this adventure journal seems to be kind of left out of many players mind. i am by no means high level nor did i consider myself adventure"r" - collecting these points by intention - yet i managed to reach ~900. i fail to understand that all other players are doing less because i was doing simply explore, kill all mobs to gain xp cards from wings of viboria.
i did not craft or completed collections.

Because I’m pissed off at seeing botters getting their way everyday. I’m pissed off at seeing constant silence from staff. Or that some random forum guy in second post who never saw any bot in action takes on role of forum policeman and demands from me to spend my time obtaining proof for him. I should take a break.

I want to report this bot i found today, but i try to search the forum, and yes.
this bot has been reported last month, and been reported again 2 days ago.

The bot, i guess using simple micro program, the bot move from point A to point B while attacking and tabbing.

the bot still active and even online now because i add him as friend, lol.
sometime he not boting and play as normal player.

He not gold seller bot, he is player bot. so i guess if you not gold seller, and using macro to auto attack and leave your computer who whole week is ok. since this guy did not get banned.

lvl 200+,chaplain and only 1 hunter achievement = bot for sure.

1 Like

It’s not about ppl not caring about adventure journal.
Every single player has atleast 1 other title they’ve got through side quests, in the case of a player starting at Klapedia, he’d have the “Greatest Heir” title, which is achieved after reaching Gateway of the Great King(When you reach that map, you’re out of Main quests, and talk to npcs to get some quests) and doing the quest line of the side quests in there, you get the title.
Every single player that started at Klapedia have that one, and I’m sure there are others at the Orsha side too. Not having any title other than Hunter after 200 lvls is rather impossible for any real Player imo.

That’s obviously a bot. You people here who are bashing the OP are idiots seriously. Everyone in game are annoyed with seeing bots, they stop players from progressing in some cases and they have a negative effect on the player economy. If you are tired of seeing these posts then stop lurking the forums and actually play the game to understand the OP frustration.

Look into wave bans and how they work. If they ban people as soon as you report them, they will know why they were banned and people will not use that bot/cheat/hack anymore.

Essentially it’s like this: If they ban people let’s say every other week, you have 14 days where anything you might have done could have got you banned. It’s far more difficult for users to pinpoint what is resulting in bans if the bans aren’t immediate.

As much as I dislike you, I literally saw this guy an hour ago. I agree he’s a bot but i just reported him. No need to bitch on the forums.

Fun fact many people like him got reported on the first batch to be found innocent after they got banned. More than likely some dude running a script on a gaming keyboard without using a 3 party program. I do not like they get to do that but i dont make the rules.

The sadness, also only achievement “Hunter” =bot is pretty dumb notion and idea. I was so bored the other day that i started a toon im leveling purely by farming mobs and completing the kill counts, as far i know there no achievement for that at all. I invite you to report me so you can start losing and be marked as a fake report

/clap

F the politically correct scumbags.