Tree of Savior Forum

Imc pls. pls? 202 level bot

So you missed another 6 on other channels? Great job. Should’ve spent your time checking everything, locating, recording and reporting.

6 people with the same team names? Yup I guess I did. Dam I hate Br’s.

No, dummy. At least 5-6 other high level chaplain bots on that map that run same script and have same gear. Jesus.

There’s a few things you can show that are good sources of botting evidence -

• The accused has only one achievement and its “Hunter” which is basically an achievement for killing lots of mobs only.
  • The accused is walking awkwardly back and fourth movements while moving from mob to mob.
  • The accused is a Cleric C1, Priest C3, Chaplain.
  • The accused has an irregular name like “Yumahdady22311” or some gibberish that a normal player just wouldn’t be caught seen with it.
  • The accused will not respond to whispers / say when asked alone if he or she is a bot.
  • The accused will have the same gear as all the other bots you have previously encountered primarily “Caprisun” / “Arde dagger” these are most common on bots"
  • The accused is wearing the lvl 1 area head accessories the hamming or the little onion mob one I forget the name lol.

Bots that are not clerics can be spotted via their walk pattern, its REALLY easy to tell them apart from people, the easiest way to spot a bot before reporting is whisper him or her or say something in /say, like “Hey are you a Bot?”, I have had people respond almost immediately while bots say nothing and continue the grind.

This one was reported 3-4 days ago in roxona west by several people. Reaching 200 too.

is that karacha?

wow since BOT get themself that?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[removed for no reason]

Correct. In roxona it was farming anchors and hitting engaged mobs/anvil. In inner district it didn’t hit engaged mobs/didn’t bother with anvil test. However their title always gives them away. There is only 1 high level guy I met that had hunter only title and wasn’t a bot. And the only reason he wasn’t reported is because he wrote in chat. And I’m not sure anymore since they might’ve made it so bots would write something when nearing players and idling for several seconds. Because unlike most bots, those bots above utilized quest return in same spots of dead ends across all map to increase effeciency.

• hunter only, i still think its possible without doing it intentionally to miss any other achievement
  • happens when lag is strong, but shouldnt be like that for minutes
  • arguably, that is one of my characters
  • arguably, there may be stupid names, though in most cases it will be a bot
  • i dont respond as i disabled bubble chat and hide chat window, this game has not enough mmo feel to actually interact with other players than my friendlist whom i speak to on teamspeak
  • this equipment set works quite well if you rely on autoattack damage: blessing, sacrament, caprisun and last rites generate quite good damage, add aspergillum to this
  • arguably, why would you bother to purchase a different one or wear a different one if its your first available headgear and you enchanted it