Tree of Savior Forum

IMC Please Do Not Release P2W Leticia's Secret Cube!

I put in a ticket since no one important who works for IMC actually reads their forums. I advise you to do the same.

2 Likes

Even we all don’t like this gacha, IMC still brings it to iTOS by tmr. No matter how many times we try to tag staff and tell them that this gacha will kill itos, it still comes. Indeed, staff are just the speakers. They have no control on releasing this gacha or not so don’t blame them :frowning: Annoucement is made so there is no drawback. All we can do is watching how iTOS will be after this gacha 2.0 wave. May the goddess bless the population not going down again…

1 Like

Fasten your seatbelts, Steam review crashing down even more.

Wut, I would rather they add a cube that only gives exp cards for those lazy grinders compared to a p2w gear wh0re game.
Hitting level cap doesn’t even give you any advantages over other players by now.

1 Like

“Wow, large content re-works and resets, this might be the time to get back into ToS. Lemme just log-in and check everything ou–”

23 Likes

so… they finally released the kraken?
kek

3 Likes

According to this post, anything in the cube is available ingame

1 Like

I’d like to know where to get those LvL9 and LvL10 abrasives :stuck_out_tongue:
Not that getting LvL 9 or LvL 10 gems would make one simply stronger :smirk:

2 Likes

Wonder why that quote indicates i said it, it was yuri, wow.

But yes, i want to know where those drops too.

http://i.lvme.me/v8ccqht.jpg

I kek-ed.

1 Like

Honestly dont mind as long as the items are possible to be acquired ingame.

Of course they are possible to acquire in the first place, they are in game the game’s data. The thing is how easy the process is, by a few clicks of buttons with rng sugar on top? or 615315412731 DPK?

I mean, isnt is suposed to be hard if its an endgame item? Atleast for free players.

Most of the mmos i played last 15 years were like that, why are people complaning so much, those who maintain the game will (almost) always be stronger faster.

As long as i can eventually be as strong i dont see a problem.

You just answered your own question. Why the need to make it any harder for free players when the rich can just spam 1 button.

I was answering you, actually.

The staff response is technically correct.

These things are attainable. They do not DROP, sure, but their effects are attainable. Diamond anvil? Just be lucky with your rolls. Abrasives? just farm lv2 and 3 ones.

Doesn’t solve the problem. Unfortunately.

1 Like

Is it like that?
///ayyyy20chrs

Now lets start a competition, the free player has a +15 weapon, and the ultra whale who got himself 30 diamond anvils also has +15 weapon, who will reach +20 item first :^)

Diamond anvil is just too good.

Gem level, sure, go make one gem lvl 8, tell me when youre done, im telling you, thats more than just a couple of months of Uphill, unless you spend 12 hours a day farming with 10+ characters.

Getting a practorium as a free player is childs play comparing to this.

1 Like

Isnt it always been like that with f2p mmos?

And that’s the generic respond of most devs
Free player = farm an entire year for end game gear depending on rng
Whales = spam boxes with credit card powers

Devs: but f2p players can get it in the end as well, so it isn’t p2w.

Time = money. You might as well ask players to spend the time needed to grind to get a part time job, then buy the boxes. They might even have surplus cash so it’s a win-win.[quote=“core.harchi, post:62, topic:360884, full:true”]
Isnt it always been like that with f2p mmos?
[/quote]

And isn’t that why most f2p mmos are dead once the “we are never going to make it p2w model” period dies down.
And why we are trying to stop this from happening to a good game?

2 Likes