Tree of Savior Forum

IMC kill WL on C2

Not just that but the warlock had extremely high fixed cast times and rather poor damage formulas. “Ranger Online” was its popular nickname

I know, i have a Warlock in RO. I hated how inferior they were while Rangers killed almost everything on screen instantly with one hit.

I hope this trend won’t continue for long with TOS.

Transendence boosts gem values that applies to the primary weapon stat.
Do you have evidence it doesnt?

No it doesnt. Blue gems on rods do not count towards transcendence buff count.

1 Like

I don’t have the evidence, but I remember reading around here that gems count as “secondary enhancements” and transcendece boosts primary enhancements only, so atk and anvil.

I will check this again when I get the chance. I hope ur right cause ill be really annoyed otherwise >:(
*this is yyang btw
from what i recall blue gem directly adds matk to ur weapon primary matk stat. So i would be surprised if its not multiplied by transendence

I would look at that picture again and see where the arrows are pointing. Since ri0t claims Im wrong, i cant really cite myself as the source. Ill test this in like 5 hrs

Thanks for the numbers, it’s actually much clearer now. There is indeed a problem if there is no fair augmentation of difficulty for both physical and magical classes.
I hope there will be a fix about that

thank you very much, I have double checked the numbers and indeed transendence has no effect on gems. I will revise my guide to reflect that.

up

~wigglewiggle,2017

1 Like

buf swordman plz

i 5 in damage ranking every tiem

i dont tanky a plague doctor is tank more than me

i dont heals and deal less damage

4 Likes