Tree of Savior Forum

IMC increase the drop chance of Ancient Golden Socket

I don’t see any point of the low chance drop since its untradeable and already cost 100 shards per recipe. You can also make it transferrable in team storage so we can do multiple raids on diff char. Please consider thanks @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan

4 Likes

Hello @owiekho

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We appreciate your efforts for providing this kind of feedback. Rest assured that this will be reviewed and take into consideration.

Regards,
GM Francis,

5 Likes

no, thanks. increasing drop chance of this recipe means less chance to get other recipes (and it’s already abyssmal). Don’t suggest anything just because YOU need it.

P.S. trading restrictions are really stupid, i agree with this part.

That isn’t how drop rates work, one does not “take away” from the other, unless they actually lowered the other. Which isn’t what the suggestion is.

The incredibly low potential/high sockets on 350 gear has ensured that pretty much everyone will need the socket recipe at some point, especially if you do consider the one a week average of Masi recipes if you do the raid every day.

1 Like

Please, dont increase rates for it. Stop diluting the game for casuals…
Please… dont…

Its like the new Diamond Anvil of some sort.

Yeap, still can make +16s, 21s if you have a large sample size to anvil.

I do agree with

FFF game, look what happened to the PvE scene , just because some casual scrub whined about mobs being too ‘hard’ because he didnt invest enough time into gearing.I am sure 100% he already quit the game

2 Likes

There’s no way you are serious.

A cube contains 2 items, A and B, each has a 50% “drop rate”. If you want to increase the chances of getting item A, what would you do?

Lol do you have any idea how low the drop rate of this golden socket? It’s been 2 weeks and more already and literally noone in my server has it. And when it comes to upgrading, 1 potential is more precious than ever. I will take the golden socket over your masi rcp without a doubt

1 Like

Eventually, it will be in letitia cube anyway… seeing how the devs roll out this game.
Milking cows since 2017

IMC (I Milk Cows)

It is sad. But honestly I can imagine that might happen in a few months ;-; (given the low drop chance + feedback)

Soon™ https://tos.neet.tv/items/490255
:tired:

1 Like

You can:

• do tons of raid to get a masinio recipe (and usually when you get one you don’t get the one your looking for)
  • farm mats 24/24 for weeks to craft the thing (not mentioning getting 2 practos for it)
  • spend all potential to enchant to +15 (I mourn the poor soul that sold that +6 masinio sword in the market with 0 pot left and no socket, this must have really hurt)
  • forget to open all the sockets before enchanting and do even more raids to get the ancient golden socket to fix that

Or you can:

• get an easy primus which has the same base attack and slightly less good stats
  • wait six months until r10 and level 390 cap is released
  • get the masinio weapon of your choice almost for free in another “secret market” event :wink:

It will, soon. Is already in shop in kTOS.

2 Likes

IMC~~~~~~~

getting too predictable

There are tons of items that are in kToS shop that we never get. This could fall under that category due to its nature.

Anyways, when they add new items to the cube (which they already did with this item) they detract from the chance of receiving dust, not recipes. You can see this outlined here:

84.3% - Dust
10% - Recipe
5% - Practonium
0.5% - Recipe - Ancient Golden Socket
0.2% - Legend Card (next update)

Even the legend card being added is going to follow this.

Finally, I disagree that they should raise the chance of receiving it. The item is very powerful and I’d rather see it stay as rare as it is.

1 Like

You’re an idiot for having a logic like this. This request is actually not for casual players but for those hardworking ppl who just merely values their item. I have a friend named cupnoodle who started with his miki sword at +15 with 3 sockets left. Now its +24 with still 3 sockets and without the option of using the golden socket, he could have just opened all the socket and got stuck with +15. Fyi, he bought all DAs in silver which cost 40-50m a piece.

Its almost a month since it was released and I have been doing raid everyday and not a single recipe yet. I definitely know I’m not the only one who has this problem

+24 lulz

I’m not being an idiot . With such powerful items being so accessible is so wrong . Look at diamond anvil , it has already ruined the game. You need another item like such ? It will be in Letitia soon , and your Friend can farm 50m to buy them off again.

1 Like

I’ve done exactly 3 raids since the feature was added, because I despise the fact of having to scum and spit 1mil silver to craft the stones to enter the area, but my results are: practonium, practonium, masinios mace recipe. Of course that’s a lot of luck, but I don’t see why you should not get recipes if you do raids every day. Since the recipe is 10% chance, why don’t you pile 10 cubes and try to open them at the same time instead of opening them one by one?

Lol! Did i ever mention in my first post to include it in letitia cubes? And how is 50m worth of silver accessible anyway? Only accessible if you’re a whale who spends hundreds of dollar to get them. Its not even a guarantee for sucess once you spend 50m on a single enhancement.

1 Like

How is making it more accessible to the common majority… beneficial to the current enhancement system.
I understand the number of runs and resources you have put in to try obtain it. If a letitia cube can have some much impact …

Spot on:

What do you think making it more accessible by % will do the the current /broken enhancement system.

1 Like