Tree of Savior Forum

IMC - IM Confused

Im sorry, Im confused about this problem. I got free hair coupon and I changed to this style (In the description said that this style will not come with wig dye right?) But as you can see, this reward achievement is Hair Style White Color. Its not Wig so why Im lost it after I change to new style??..

Am I mistake? Or this is a problem because I think maybe so many players confused like I did. New Hair Style does not fit with hair color…??

Thanks for your time!

It’s weird as f*, but when you get a haircut, you are not able to change it’s dye (unless you buy a new one). The previously unlocked dyes are only available to wigs and “vanilla” hairstyles.

I have no idea why they implemented this way, since there’s a lot of dyes that actually cost you money/cash and changing the haircut make you basically lose it. So, yeah, this it the way it works… unfortunately

1 Like

Yeah me nether, so weird…

I will also add my dismay to find that when purchasing one of the new hairstyles, I lost my old. It should have been added to my possessions as a wig. The hair I lost was a wig I purchased to begin with, which is unacceptable!!! IMO, for all people who purchased a ‘New’ hairstyle upon opening of the ‘barber shop - beauty salon’, we should all receive the ability to get one ‘vanilla’ wig to make up for the very bad communication as to what would happen to our current hairstyles and wigs upon new purchase. This would only apply to those that purchased hairstyles in the beginning before it was known what would happen by a majority of the player base. I’m still sore about this loss. In fact, the only reason I’m here posting is due to my further dismay at finding NO communication about how and when the ‘dye’ we can purchase with the coupons from PP points will apply. I’m a smart player who checks everything before spending my money, but when I have to resort to asking guildies or other players for information before spending my money, it is frustrating. The business who is asking for my money should be the ones doing the communicating with us.

1 Like

you can try sending a ticket, maybe they refund you, who knows

At least the hair didn’t give op stat :hey:

1 Like

LMAOOO what’s the reason for a hair style that gives you stats? i wonder if they’re gonna come up with “this hair style is blessed by Goddess Ausrine. +20 to all stats” or something.

You can get your White Dye back if you wear Wig.

1 Like

Silence, don’t give bad ideas D: