Tree of Savior Forum

Imc has how you respond this post

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : Happening at least since March 26,27 th 2019, at all the times I’ve tried.

Server Name: [ South America ] Silute

Team Name: -Executioner

Character Name: Assassin

Bug Description : The level 360 Boruta quest can’t be completed. Once I talk to the quest NPC ([Austeja’s Servant] Kupole Kaze, located at Vedas Plateau) to be sent into Sulivinas Lair, an error message saying “The channel is full” appears, and I don’t get teleported into the map, preventing me from advancing on the quest.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Level a character to 360
  1. Go to Vedas Plateau to do the Boruta Quest

2. Advance the quest until the point the NPC has to teleport you into Sulivinas Lair

3. Talk to the NPC to get teleported into Sulivinas Lair

Screenshots / Video :
[

]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMvibkiTPCU

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

Are you trying in moments like

• Mondays, before the Boruta event starts?
  • “rush hours” of the event (cause a big concern of this content is the channel limitation actually)?
  • Sundays (not sure when Boruta event actually closes to start the new cycle)?

I’m just guessing here.

I am entering the boruto at the scheduled time even so still the same message says that the channel is full, being that the people who are going to die in the boruto they return normal until the staff of my guild got in and I do not. I stayed 1h30 minutes trying to enter and nothing damage the same thing I did with 5 char my changed char, I closed the game restored the files, deleted the addons thinking that it was the same thing the same thing. there are other people with this same problem and so far IMC has not replied to any of the messages that I and another boy put here in the forum

The bug was already reported:

But no feedback from staff
=/

lack of respect with the players, they put a content for all players, some players report the problem and so far the company does not take action to solve the problem or even to respond to the messages that we put a lack of respect because of that The game is so played there is no gm that can answer this content …

Channel isn’t full, it simply doesn’t exist. Currently only the “active” Boruta lair works. Hope it’s fixed this maintenance.