Tree of Savior Forum

IMC doing nothing with Macro / Bots

EU Klaipedia

Made Ticket
Player still in game without any punish…

17 Likes

They do something, but bots are like cockroaches, if you see one 10 more are ready to go into the game…

1 Like

but they are important players in the “top1” guildi n fedimian, and this is their regular accounts…the betrayal is deep. What have you done of my beloved guild .

6 Likes

Baubus 2.0

@STAFF_Bob with your almighty fist smite them!

EDIT: Glad to see that forum spam flagging hasn’t been addressed either. Makes me want to comment more. This thread aint going away :smiley:

1 Like

lul if they wanted to smite maids they could just go boruta and count the amounts of durandals.

Also IMC have been pretty good with banning the botters I have reported. If you want it to get done please make sure you make a proper report in the proper section

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/c/gameplay-reports

1 Like

wtf, again hysteria, man that’s weeks bear skill has been fixed. if ppl wants to play with durandal…why they shouldn’t ? Stop spreading s.h.i.t. I bet you don’t even know what you are speaking about.

Anyway, why this thread has been flag. Is it your way to defend yourself Sac and Lady? The new botters defense, making bots to flag a thread lul.

Oh we all know they did it well before mate.

Did I forget that I have 14 more min of vid… that is showing you are not answering?.. ohh…
Are you gonna say now that you answered me before that vid started… or after, this time?

5 Likes

That is no excuse.
What would you rather play, a game rife with macro users that ruin everything because they AFK and let the game run itself as an Idle phone game, or a game with low pop but ACTIVE players?

Hell, look at City of Heroes/Villains servers!
Low pops yet they ACTIVELY discourage macroing (Unless you’re one of leandro’s close buds in Homecoming, because yeah, that’s a thing)

Also, SAC and Lady_ have been known to do this stuff since long but no one’s bothered to report them like this because nothing happens. IMC doesn’t seem to look like they care about people ruining the game. Unless they’re Moo.
However… Here’s a way to get them to stop. Camp them. Get the loot they don’t take. and there you go. Instant Salt ready to drop on your meals.

2 Likes

Given the extended video proof, i find hard to believe they weren’t afk there, seeing as they’ve also chosen one of the least visited rooms in the whole dungeon to make that whole set-up.
And the thread being flagged just makes things even more suspect. Well, no idea if there are macros involved or not, but if they are, i sure hope IMC will do something about it.

4 Likes

I would say admins should also pay attention to ppl who flagged first post. There is a chance that they will find more macro-users.

3 Likes

Yes of course, one day it’s a “dead game”, but suddenly there is “200000000000M” players and each of them say hello to you.
We fairly know that no one would care enough and say hello to anyone in this game, they’d just see the spot taken and go away.
Stop, get some help.

I’m sure the flagging on normal, non-offensive posts DEFINITELY shows how little you have to defend yourself from, yeah.
With the mindset of your guild I’m sure you get all their support.
But yeah my bad, I’m sure you’re just an honest guy who enjoys playing the game 24/7 with just a peltasta using taunts, that’s all there is to do right?

Don’t bother by the way, I’ll flag myself.

6 Likes

Afaik it’s botting. If nothing else it is exploitative and should be patched out if not punishment handed down. Your reply was cute though.

1 Like

Alright guys- we wanna look innocent. Should we explain how it’s a minor exploit on game mechanics or should we say ‘not afk/bot’ and flag every forum post about it thus garnering far more attention for what would’ve been an unnoticed forum thread?

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia

it seems the botters accused there, are using multi account on forum to flag everything against them. Plz do something .

Look, you can butter me up with your pretty words all you want, but you can’t unbreak a broken heart.

I don’t have anything to do with that. Promise.

1 Like

I brought the salt. What are we complaining about today?

1 Like

I’d like to remind you whatever beef you have with some people you should not include the entire guild, in the reddit discord you picked a fight and insulted wurm that contributed for years about clerics, called names about some old users, slandered several guilds in the server while also using racism speeches.

1 Like