Tree of Savior Forum

IMC, consider removing the limit entry from Mercenary post missions

It’s fun to keep doing Siaulai Missions with the same character. And it’s a really good way to level up from 100 to 300. Just remove the limit entry.
With the number of players playing tos it’s hard to find full parties of 5 players to grind.
But like this blosson event, that there is people all day long in the queue, should be mercenary missions.

And please create a mission that this guy is a final boss:

• It’s the only boss so far with mechanics. Not the dumb knock down spam, or the faster knock down spam (looking to you canyon mission harpeia).
11 Likes

I support his idea o/ however I must admit that it could cause a negative impact in gameplay. Because almost everyone would leveling in mercenary dgs, it would be bad for others that like grinding, instance dgs etc. And also, would be very very easy to level up, because the mercenary dgs are easy. If it would be implemented, would be good if they make a completely rework in mercenary dgs, to adjust the difficult and rewards. Thats what I think, see ya

One solution to that would be to limit it on a level.
Say you can only level from 100-300 with those, and after that they give no exp

1 Like

Or why not increase limit for mercenary missions (0/10) would be enough I guess.

This would make queue faster because many players would go merc and re-queue.

More exp.

Faster level. <3 <3 <3

@STAFF_Yuri, @STAFF_Max, @STAFF_Ethan, @STAFF_John, @STAFF_Letitia

It seens, so far, that everyone would like to have more mercenary missions entrys.
More,
more,
more,
more,
more,
more,
more.
Endless entrys, limitless, fast, furious.

1 Like

oh god no, we need more content not changes that pidgehole people into doing sia mission over and over…

6 Likes

If you consider this game to be Tree of Alts though, you end up with 20 characters and never even bother doing all 3 runs on a single one

At least that’s my experience. Don’t think I’ve felt the need for a higher number of daily runs since May 2016 or so…

1 Like

this is the worst idea ever, if they do this thing is game over, mission are a plus mo the game itself, and that is the reason why the mission cube are sh*t btw

1 Like

Who needs cubes from the mission anyways? I’m here for more exp.

If you dont want to do endless entrys with the same character, it’s simple: You dont do it.

Please, dont be a stone in the way of progress.
Game over? Dude, how can you say something about endgame content if 80%+ of the players dont even know about Fantasy library? D:

This is a bad idea, it narrows content and makes levelling too easy and too stale. I don’t like the daily system, but just opening it up is not the way to address it, at least not with the current rewards.

2 Likes

Agreed /characterzzzzzzz

why not just give you lv 300 already without go to mercenary?
You just want the most easy way anyway, so make no difference.

1 Like

If I wanted a lv300 I would create a new acc to enjoy this new juicy event that gives you 22 exp tomes.
No, thank you. I made myself really clear in my statement:
“IMC, consider removing the limit entry from Mercenary post missions,
It’s fun to keep doing Siaulai Missions with the same character.”

The solution to queue problems is a party/group finding system.

Instead of queues that automatically enter dungeons on completion, I propose a group-finder that can be used anywhere in the game.

You set whatever dungeons/modes you want to play and the game matches you with players that also wish to do those.

Upon matching 5 people it notifies and asks if you would like to join the party.

The 5 people then manually join the dungeon together after confirming everyone is ready.

The general idea is to allow people to “queue”(find group) for many different things at the same time.

1. Search for groups you want.
  2. Do anything else in the game.
  3. Get notified when group found.
  4. Meet and join dungeon together.

I understand that they don’t want people to auto-warp to dungeons as the devs like the immersion of having to properly use the dungeon entrance. I like that too. That does not mean that people should not be able to search for and find groups for those dungeons from anywhere in the game though.

Ditch the current queues altogether to be honest. Parties where people at least have to say a few words to one another are nicer and more social. There’s a reason a lot of people have a preference for building premades via Shouts, even way back when queues were highly populated in the olden days.

/wishful thinking

2 Likes

Hmm… What you said is nice.
But made me wonder how nice would be to enter alone in the mission and don’t lose bonus exp.

I think you should be able to do the dungeon /missions as much as you like, but you can only receive rewards/exp x times per day(3 right now). This way, you can still help friends when they are having trouble finding parties (after you already competed yours) or if you just want to repeatedly practice something in solo mode.

As for leveling, i think we just need more content. Even outside of leveling, i wish we had more end game content. How many of us do our dailies then log off for the day? And if dailies don’t reset gg :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In an ideal world with the above system you would just give all parties the bonus exp and remove the current dungeon queue feature. Instead of getting the current queue feature, when going to a dungeon the “queue” button would just open the party-group finder.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I like this idea too. It’s less work for a developer to do too. My idea is generally an “in my dreams” situation because an entirely revamped and rewritten group finder is a significant amount of work that I doubt they would put someone to work on.

2 Likes

How about…increase mercenary mission limitation to 5 runs? :grinning: Also x2 exp rate for levels before rank 8?

2 Likes