Tree of Savior Forum

IMC, consider removing the limit entry from Mercenary post missions

ei, I did that last week for a friend of mine.
It was late night and he wast finding people to enter de lv50 dungeon.
So I loged in a 330 character and wiped the dungeon for him.
Even without the bonus of the party finder he went to lv 76 in the end of the 3° run.

I like that.
But 5 is too close to 3. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I know you probably understand this difference already, but I just want to be absolutely certain that others don’t misunderstand. I’m not saying “queue anywhere”. I’m suggesting dropping queues in favour of a party-finder.

It’s a small nuance, but I think it’s important. I don’t think people should be able to warp into dungeons from anywhere in the game-world either. I think the immersion of having to actually GO to a dungeon entrance is a minor detail but a nice one overall.

This would allow for that to continue, but drastically improve “queues” in all ways.

I do however recognise it’s probably far too much work to expect out of them when they’re probably focused on things that they hope will bring more players to the game(or back to the game).

Like the blosson event?
Hmm… but sometimes we cant earn exp.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

it’s a shame that the sakura event scales off the lowest party member so you can’t auto queue if you want to earn exp…

atleast you could shout and recruit party around your level and choose to enter now :stuck_out_tongue:

oho, that’s nice. Indeed very good.
Just like the pvp arena.

Why do not play a MMO which just consist of one single instance dungeon. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometime I really have to think the players become less intelligent and more arogant with every MMOG released. What do you expect from a faster level process? Reaching faster the current level cap? Creating more characters? Saving time? What is the purpose?

Test classes, combos, skills. Build up a functional database.
Find and report bugs, before someone exploit it. Or quit because of it.
Was that clear enough or are you one of those less intelligent players? :snail:

well technically it’s unlimited as long as you have instance reset vouchers, i find this to be a horrible idea because it pretty much makes everyone focus siaulai for leveling and ignores the rest of the content, questing, other dungeons and map exploration.

and knowing imc, they will never make missions unlimited that would remove the whole point of having reset vouchers.

i rather see team battle league being unlimited so people don’t have to wait until certain times to participate it, i could care less for the pve content that isn’t field boss related… this game does lack that world boss content that other mmos have.