Tree of Savior Forum

Imc class reset or i'll quit!

Wrong! Quit if you dont like it.

huehuehue

Quit! We gotta bring that average players number down further!

2 Likes

Just make some quest a super long shlog of finding untradeable items that you use to class reset. So long and horrible that you’ll wish you had just rerolled.

But then you reroll and feel the horrible blandness and boringness of releveling that you will go back to doing the quest :wink:

The cry of a baby can be understood in any language of the multiverse :unamused:

the difference is that most wont give a fk and leave the area or hope it shuts up…

No you quit, and he quits, and that guy quits, and this guy quits.

EVERYBODY QUIT!

Hue.

2 Likes

Nothing to say

Just PLAY the game. I messed up 3 characters so far, all around 200 and my 4th char is so broken half his skills don’t work. It’ll all pan out.

Also, why would they issue all this reset stuff when they’re just going to release rank 9 and 10 and everyone will just complain and beg all over again?

(You can tell the who played the original iRO and who didn’t. The original game didn’t offer reroll items and reset pots to my knowledge.)

I dont play Original Iro I guess but I play euRO :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes you could mess up with you Build Pre Rebirth/Rebirth but they dont changed the skills every month.
The other thing is on ro you can give your best weapon to any char of you acc that dont work here.
On ro you dont have to spend billions for Attributes this things are the main points i think.

I dont like class resets either but they just make a very stupid System …

5 Likes

The system is so stupid cause IMC is at it.
Whether class resets can patch up such a fail is subject to current research.
Just dont believe in anything, then your prospects of getting IMC’ed drastically reduce.

2 Likes

gonna bump this thread and say this - IMC you guys need to really consider giving us a free class reset for 2-3 circles, there are so many people that would come back to this game if you do. So what if some super hardcore idiot will quit for some weird reason it “bothers” him that people will class reset instead of rerolling.
@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

1 Like

if imc gonna put a class reset at lease make it have a req lv270 or you need to be rank 7 in order to use it

but knowing money is what matter most it wont be having a lv req for sure

And have different levels of reset. Some of us only need to fix 1 circle on some of our builds. Pelt2->Cata1->Squire2, im looking at you.

Blah-blah-blah stupid system, to save the game, many players will return, won’t affect you, only one circle.

Yes, continue this useless rant about something that will never be implemented.

where is class reset ■■■■■■■ IMC go reset!

Bye Felicia… huehuehue

Great idea! Reset IMC instead of classes!

huehue

1 Like

SORRY I couldn’t keep my mouth shut

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

better?