Tree of Savior Forum

Imc class reset or i'll quit!

Put it in TP shop pls, 1000-2000 good price for reset.

6 Likes

Bait planted. Go Go Fight!!!11

• Say Yes to Class Resets
  • Tree of Reroll
  • Fluffy Hue

0 voters

1 Like
13 Likes

3 Likes

guys, don’t be so mean.

just because u are white and can write wall of text, doesn’t mean you guys are any better.

OP has a valid concern, but OP cant write much English

if u wanna debate, come debate in my language…

OP, I feel u bro… One day, we will have Class Reset

6 Likes

Just 40 threads with the same topic if you scroll down…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

I give the fluffiest hue~

quit then? bye
go wait for lost ark

They should release a tp shop item that resets your class to the meta and gives you full gear all +15.

1 Like

Reminder class resets are absolute cancer and, hopefully, will never exist. Remake your character if you don’t like it.

1 Like

Oh itll happen, IMC sees the money in it, but the game will be dead long before they can figure out how to implement it without breaking the game.

hue.

1 Like

I would agree.
Class Reset is best option to make a lot of people happy.

1 Like

actually, class reset is a slap onto IMC’s face for making fail class balances…

if you sitting on your couch in your living room, do your couch need safety belt?
no, right?

but this IMC make car seat without safety belt…
and give safety belt to couch/sofa (hint, market restrictions)

oh well…

1 Like

,Fluffy hue…

Meanwhile Im back at GW2, testing builds in practical enviroment and dont give the slightest â– â– â– â–  about ToS anymore,even after r8 been released.
I wonder why I actually bothered so long here… Just dont waste your time and especially not your money here since there are plenty games out that suit your demands better.

But I like reading your ■■■■ since I feel myself better after. So no, stop quitting and create more “if not”-posts.

lol like an above user already posted with a screenshot, people have complained about this since the launch of founder’s edition; nothing will ever be done about it. At this point of adding class reset it should be for free for all the fans they lost XD Putting this behind a paywall won’t bring back a soul I think. I spent over 100$ in founder’s packs and only used 1. No way I would give this company another cent when they already milked me, and many other founders.

1 Like

Just quit please,