Tree of Savior Forum

IMC Bring Back my KRIVIS pls

Its not fair what u did with krivis, u break the skill core ( Meltis and Zaibas), Nowadays krivis is only picked for daino utility, i’m still with my old taoist/krivis reseted, cuz i dont give up of her, i mised so much my main character, i wanna use zaibas again, do dmg again, pls imc, i beg you.

2 Likes

Noped ¸.·´¯·.´¯·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

Zaibas already deals enough damage on Ktest where the CD time was reduced to 20 seconds so you can have Zaibas up every time your Storm Calling is off CD[that’s ~7000%-10000% every 24 seconds].
The lightning delay was also halved, so all 9-20 lightning strikes will now finish within 3-4 seconds, meaning all hits will be able to get the 100% bonus from Storm Calling.

Don’t forget that Taoist also recieves more damage at C2, there’s no need to rely solely on Krivis to do that …

1 Like

They cant even ban bots.
I suggest you start playing in ktos.

It just got a buff on ktest, albeit it might not be enough, but it did get buffed.

This has nothing to do with the thread, despite the fact that it is an issue, you shouldn’t hijack completely separate threads with this stuff.

hmm after this new changes krivis/tao can be not so bad again, i just want someone from ktos to test it QQ

1 Like

Whaa…

He want his krivis back just like I want my pyro. It wont happen.
That’s why i’m telling him to play ktos. Because somehow IMC care about ktos.

Notice how you didn’t say that though, you just said ‘they can’t even ban bots’ ‘play ktos’, that’s not actually giving him a proper reason in relation to his post why he should go play ktos :thinking:

This was clearly a follow up on your own post that you just posted right beforehand elsewhere about reporting a ton of bots and them not etting banned yet.

Just an FYI most MMOs do not ban bots/hackers right away, as that doesn’t work well, they ban in waves.
This isn’t the most effective means in terms of us as the player, but it is for them as the company for a simple reason.

When you ban in waves of 3-4 month periods it’s long enough that people don’t know what they did wrong exactly, and it lets them patch the exploit and ban all those users, they’re more likely to come back and play again, if they ban instantly or near, most of those people don’t come back. Of course some things are autoban and always will be if they find out who did it… like crashing servers, channels en masse, finding exploits to kill users or generate max money instantly, things that are super easy and obvious that they don’t even need a GM to look for, but get automatically handled by the system.

You clearly are new here.

Anyways, telling that they can’t ban bots is the same to say: If they can’t even ban bots that is a simple task, how can they fix your krivis. ++

They literally just banned a wave of bots this week though?

I’ve been here since iCBT2, but please keep spreading your ■■■■ elsewhere.

Back onto the topic, Krivis is getting buffs, they’re not enough but they’re coming at least.

They banned nothing. Less than half of what was reported.

Maybe they weren’t all bots?

A lot of people confuse AFK necros for bots, they also don’t sift through all of them immediately, waves is the typical choice for MMOs

My good god… just stop.

You know nothing Jon.

It’s okay if you don’t have any experience in MMOs or how they actually go about banning people, but you really should get some before you start sperging over the forums in several threads you know?

Silence fool.

stop embarrassing yourself.

Next time you derail a thread with stupid unrelated ■■■■, please use actual reason

https://www.dailydot.com/parsec/blizzard-bans-100000-players-world-of-warcraft/

While some bans happen outside of waves, most happen in waves, especially when it concerns specific software used.
I’ve been playing MMOs and have paid much attention to both sides of it for about 2 decades now.

Regardless of whether or not you are wrong, you still shouldn’t derail this thread with such a meaningless, leading post. I won’t respond to you again here about this, but I’m sure you will since you seem to love that last jab without any actual information, just a quirky annoyance to scare people off of iToS. Banning bots won’t fix his krivis in the slightest, and has nothing to do with his original question

You really want me to show you how incompetent your IMC is right white knight.
Blizzard is not IMC, cunt.

Just to finish this:

Have fun, fresh material:

**before I forget. OP, you should move to ktos because in ktos there are several updates and bug fixes. If krivis gets boosted you can play it 2~3 months before it gets buffed in itos. For itos is saddly ■■■■, with a staff that does not work on weekends.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.