Tree of Savior Forum

IMC blocked my account due to bait

Good, keep these RMTers out of the game :distinguished:

4 Likes

For someone who had problems to buy a Token:

I’m quite impressed you’re actually RMT’ing and saying the game should go P2WIN, lol.

1 Like

Huh.

TL;DR - I didn’t read, its your fault.

:tired:

lol IMC already warned us almost 2 weeks. Where did you go???

I’ll be the devil’s advocate and just say that he doesn’t read the announcements/news.

:haha:

it’s just 15 days…he’ll be back

4 Likes

Hahahahahahhaahaaha :smirk::smirk::smirk:

Clearly 15 days isnt enough for this guy

:man_facepalming:

I still don’t understand why I’ve been sentenced to jail for 10 years after robbing a bank. I just thought you only got a warning for the first bank you robbed…

Oh shi… Yuri is the new sherif in town, better start buying silver safely and securely from gacha

This thread is LOL

Change your thread title bro, you’re not banned by mistake.

The mistake here is your judgement that you could RMT “Just 1 time” and legally get away with that.

Yeah, if you gonna keep this mind, you really should retreat from online games

5 Likes

don’t risk (context: read Terms of Service of games lol) if you can’t accept its consequences.

ok changed tittle

UPDATE
After the implementation of our new RMT policies, we have received multiple inquiries about accounts that have been banned with no prior warning, despite the 3-strike system described in this announcement.
We would like to clarify that the 3-strike system was put in place to avoid taking unfair action against players who may not be using the Market to conduct RMT transactions. In cases where the accounts involved are proven to be taking part in RMT, those accounts will be immediately suspended without prior warning.

and if they are enforcing their policys it would be nice to see maps without bots and no +30-40 gear cuz lets be honest here there are no +30-40 legit equips.

that would be nice, but hard to get in a free game on steam. they try

unlikely but possible. some of them are suspicious tho

2 Likes

RMTers get the shaft but botters ride free… Thats like putting someone in jail for 10 years for a pot offense, and letting an attempted murderer go after 6months, oh wait… WE DO THAT

It’s more like trying to put 10 officers to catch 10000 offenders. For each offender caught another one spawns. And who’s actually funding the 10000 offenders are actually the RMTers.

What’s hilarious is that you didn’t even get what you paid for, especially given IMC’s reaction time.

And then you got trolled by IMC. Not through ingame gachas or RNG on enhancement.

You know - on the brighter side - you’re now free from this game. It’s a blessing in disguise.

Also…

chrome_2018-07-06_07-11-56