Tree of Savior Forum

Items became untradable after trade

hello, ive got a question i traded some of my cleric dv/pd (int cleric) gear for a couple of gladiator bands with other player and they became untradabble and i cant even put them in my team storage to make use of them on my other character qs/ws im a token user, is it a bug ?

both players must be token user

if one isnt the item will be untradable even with potential remaining ?

now that i see in my character settings where the token benefits are listed it does not say that i have any trades left or that i can even trade, i have the 15 day token active tho, then if one doesnt have the 30/60 day token active and makes a trade with other players the items will become untradable regardless of potential?, if that is the case its very dissapointing.

i had stoped playing for months and decided to try again in a diferent class then gathered all my previos character gear and sold it , traded it to get this 2 gladiator bands that are now stuck on my gearless int cleric (even sold my premiun costumes), guess this is it : (

15 day token says in the description it comes with no trades. There should be a popup saying things will be untradeable if you have no trades. I never ran out so idk. I know it says pretty clearly on the trade window “token disabled” though.

Should have put the items on the char you wanted it on then traded for the bracelet… too late i guess. Could always turn that cleric into a monk.

i could if they sold stat resets cuz this cleric is full int (264 atm) >_<