Tree of Savior Forum

IMC blocked my account due to bait

i dont use any mods or third party programs havent exploited any bugs in game or tried to modify the client in any way, in fact i had stopped playing this game for about a year and a half and i have been back for only a month
as i stated in the ticket i did buy some silver from some site but according to the RMT policys

Strike 1

• GM message warning

Strike 2 (within 3 months of Strike 1)

• Listed items and Silver (or items purchased with that Silver) seized
  • 15-day ban

Strike 3 (within 3 months of Strike 2)

• Permanent ban

i havent gotten any warning from a GM i should have been in strike 1 and the silver i bought hasnt been delivered to my char as of yesterday night.
i havent insulted anyone in game either so i want to know what did i do to get banned or be unbanned !!

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Markim
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Han
@Staff

Dont want to be banned? Dont break the rules. That easy.

11 Likes

when a criminal want a justice

13 Likes

buys illegal silver complains that he got banned by mistake :tired:

5 Likes

the f… there are published policys regarding RMT, if not silver ppl will just buy TP
according to their own rules they cant go banning ppl on first offence .

and chillout go ban bots and exploirters how can you go banning ppl that has money to expend in this game go check my tp purshaces on this month, seriusly how smart they are running a game

1 Like

https://treeofsavior.com/page/common/?t=ts

2 Likes

A warning was sent to your account, however you continued to buy silver. So your account has been banned for 15 days and the items that were purchased with the silver were seized.

15 Likes

there was no warning , none at all

and the deal was done 2 days ago and i havent even finished getting the silver i bought it could be that you think that multiple purchases of overpriced items are different transactions from the silver i bought i only got 50m and the items left on market were the same transaction being done in diferent days you can check my items listed in market and how is the same batch

The first strike has sent via GM message with 2nd of July, with warning, with status check you opened my warning.

The first strike has sent Due to the market sell record of suspicious silver transfer. with Red Cokat Feather.
That market trade conducted on EST 1st of July 01: 15

And this problematic behavior continued with Exactly same item Red Cokat Feather.
10 trades made with EST 03 July from 21:29 to 21:32

12 Likes

it is the same batch of feathers and one transaction on the silver seller page and thats what youre telling me but on my side i did not see any sort of warning on my lodge , steam or forum account

The warning sign has sent exactly as follows on the date of 07-02 22:35:36

Greetings Savior,
This message is to inform you that you have sold Red Cokat feather for an excessive amount of silver 2 Billion silver on 1st of July. This is your first and only warning. Continue this behavior and we will be forced to permanently ban your account

You have read this message on the Date of EST 2018 07-02 23:33:36,
It is the an hour after the message sent 2018-07-02 22:35:36, the message opened by user .

You did read this message.

9 Likes

how the h#ll does it say i boght 2 bill !!, i bought 200m and only got delivered 50m !! and nope i did not get that msg , where did you send it ?

i dont think the amount of silver brought matters in this case, doesnt matter if its 2 bil, 200m, 2mil. any amount brought from gold sellers is a violation.

if you yourself said the deal was done 2 days ago. you yourself know that it is wrong to be purchasing silver from gold sellers. But you did it anyways…

6 Likes

yes i understand but i also got to know that you get one chance to do it and get free with only a warning, in this case it was straight to jail , duude theyre like mexican police officers when you have no bribe cash at hand

I’m dead, holy ■■■■ lmao

4 Likes

???

nvm im done , if they dont want ppl to RMT put better gacha or eqs who knows.

time to try something else and stop online games have to try harder this time

@GM Kindly close this thread… please for the love of gawd

1 Like

They dont want people to RMT. The rules we all agreed on say so.

4 Likes