Tree of Savior Forum

I'm ashamed for my fellow brazilian's actions. Here's a few words about recent events

Hello guys, due to recent events involving brazilians, I’m here to give my testimony and speak a little about the community and how much I’m surprised about the actions and the high level of toxicity of some of the members of this community.

I am brazilian, and I’m here to say I’m ashamed by the actions and recent events involving brazilians. I’m here on behalf of the HONEST portion of our community and expressing some of my indignation.
And I hope those who hide behind their screens and attack people in a negative way help me with constructive criticism so we can create a harmonious environment for every one of us.

Let me introduce myself: I’m 25 years old computer engineer, software developer, MMOG lover. I’ve played Ragnarök Online for 12 years and I’ve been waiting for Tree of Savior’s launch since the day it was announced, playing both the OBTs and CBTs.

I need to say: Not all of us brazilians are “HUE BR” and make a joke of everything. I’ve been around the world (Europe, USA), and I’ve seen that each country has their social and economic failures. I’ve been reading a lot of negative criticism about my country and no solid reasons about it. I honestly expected a better reception in this community instead of being treated like a pariah. Many people have been speaking ill of us brazilians, but acting way worse.

I really apologize for the brazilian players who abused that exploit, but not every one of us is a bad person/player. In my opinion, whoever cheats or steals/takes advantage in online games is not a good person in real life. I know brazilians have this bad reputation of “cheaters”, but I’m here to defend our honest community that has been caught up in the fallout of bad people’s actions and now can’t even express an opinion without receiving backlash.

In my opinion, the members of a community are supposed to join hands and fight against every kind of bad practice - whether performed by brazilians or any other nationality.

Thank you for reading my heartfelt words, and I sincerely hope to help improving this community.

Nergal,
(You can also find me in Orsha and Klaipeda servers with the team name “Dawnguard”)

Special Thanks for
@Deprox who helped me to formulate and present my idea more clearly

And Imc Staff who who quickly answered my doubts and my opinions heard
@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn

20 Likes

You have no reason to apologize on behalf of anything. Don’t enable the bigots.

4 Likes

I just want the community to be a bit more harmonious for all of us
instead of being so toxic, thanks for the comment :sunglasses:

Corruption is pretty much a widespread thing, where theres is a will there is a way… Im 100% sure that if another payment method had such an easy exploit it would’ve been heavily exploited, no matter what nationality it was in.

And Brazil may have a bad reputation, but lets not forget that USA has the highest prison population IN THE WORLD (and also the highest per capita) so not everyone over there is a good guy, albeit what they all seem to think about themselves… Jerks are pretty much everywhere and well distributed around the globe, and you can’t go on blaming entire countries for things that a few have done.

2 Likes

HuehueBRs, Peenoise, russianhackers, chinesegoldspammers, and what else? It is not going to end. If you feel you did nothing wrong don’t need to apologize for the wrong of others. The best way to avoid these confrontation is stay neutral. YOU DO NOT HAVE A NATIONALITY IN THE WEB. YOU ARE ALIEN, WE ARE ALIENS. :smiley:

1 Like

I AM A LAWNMOWER
10/10
so majestic.

2 Likes

Yay. sadly we cannot avoid these … thanks for your comment lets make a better community together! :smile:

Having more people in prison might just be an indicator that they are hunting criminals better :smiley:

Listen guy, its the internet full of 80% retardation. Think of it as the amount of decent people you meet in the real world. Not much outside of family lol. Keep your chin up if someone has a problem with language, speech, a video game religion, the time it takes to walk to your mailbox, the color of your shoes, bots that sell fake in game currency. Dont sweat it. Believe in the you that I believe in.

Hahaha! Dont you forget about “Jajajas”
I always dreamed of being an Alien :blush:
Thanks for your comment! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hahaha :innocent:

11/10
tks for the comment

1 Like

so good to read words from a decent BR player, it’s ok, we know that not all of you are cheaters and exploiters. :kissing_closed_eyes:

Exactly… see? words can be so powerful!
Sadly these things wont stop happening, so lets cheer up and make an harmonius community!
tks for the comment :blush:

Only half-true, seeing as the majority of our prisoners are there for nonviolent crime and minor drug offenses…

So we’re still not the #1 Murder capital of the world, even with all these guns laying around…

Hey man you want to make a community join mine. Its mostly gamers from the real world but i plan on making it big with good honest gamers, Sadly were mostly English speakers but if that don’t scare you my doors always open.

Nergal, your text is sounding kind of weird. If you wrote in portuguese before translating to english, I can make an improved translation for ya, just send me via PM or something. :grin:

EDIT: If you wrote in english, I can try and polish your text, it won’t be very difficult because your ideas are clear.

1 Like

Sure! why not!?
My Regards,

Oh did i wrote so wrong? sure just sending pm…

There are good and bad people all over the world, some just stand out more for different reasons I guess. The people blaming the whole nation are just bitter individuals and are best left ignored, giving them attention will just give them a reason to be louder.

2 Likes

No, not really “wrong”. Just… Funky. :grin: I wouldn’t even call “engrish”, it’s very comprehensible.

Your ideas are clear, but we can polish the text so your message is better conveyed. Please don’t think I’m putting you down. :grin: