Tree of Savior Forum

Ignition's burn is not affected by INT nor Magic Attack

thanks for this! :cry: I sold something worth millions just to buy an Ignition in the market. so noooooow maybe I wont continue my plan. iā€™ll just farm for another item then. thanks again bro you saved my 5million! :grin:

Itā€™s the same bug with electrocute during icbt2.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J
We have multiple reports indicating that Ignitionā€™s Burn DMG is bugged. Would you please give us confirmation that it is in fact a bug and that itā€™ll be fixed?

yes, u are true.

i see what u talking. the bug is for solo attak then
when mob are linked i think the damage is scaled with yr magic attak.

but in solo mob, itā€™s based on yr elemental attak.

in the video, we can see that same thing ocured. if koreen version of ignition is not bugged so i think itā€™s not a bug and we just didā€™nt have all information about the burn proc of the weapon.

if itā€™s bugged, they will work on it. Soon, the game will have 6 month of obt in koree. if they donā€™t see the bug since 6 month i think itā€™s not a bug. but we need confirmation for our version.

in the other side, even if no linker-build use this weapon, i think it will be more fun to play with linker when u have the Ignition rod.

Time is not a good reason for saying if something is a bug or not.
In Ragnarok Online they are still fixing bugs for items they introduced 10+ years ago. :disappointed_relieved:

Itā€™s not just 6 month though, I was reported this bug back then in iCBT2

Only damage color is different so far.

Still curious how to calculate ignition burn damage.

burn damage is based off elemental property damage, the extra damage that procs when you link mobs is based off of your auto attack damage.

I wonder if that damage can be increased with quick castā€¦

also BUMP

Imo burn base dmg are really too lowā€¦
I know that poisons are way higherā€¦ What about bleeding ?

edit : oh yeah, bump :smiley:

I did science on thatā€¦ You can find it here: Ignition linker burn damage? (auto attack vs skills?)

tl;dr itā€™s about 16% of matk per tick + elemental attack in the tests I did. And linked targets got same damage but double elemental attack stat.

1 Like

sharkcutter is the same way, bleed is not affected by STR or Physic Attack
so werid.