Tree of Savior Forum

Ignition's burn is not affected by INT nor Magic Attack

Bought an Ignition and did some testing today. The burn damage is only affected by Elemental damage, and is around 60+ damage when I strip off everything against Goblin Charger or Moyabu.

Also, the damage is not boosted by Quick Cast +50%.

I wonder if this is a bug just like the old electrocute.

Just some random info in case anyone is in doubt.

3 Likes

strange thing is that they works well with JP if you notice in ktos video

Then it’s definitely a bug then, just like the old electrocute.

I noticed the same with burn attribute from Fletcher’s Crossfire. According to some wikis it’s supposed to scale with STR (physical atack actually*), so I thought it would be like bleeding or poison which says the same.

Unfortunately, the damage is beyond ridiculous.

[Crossfire] gets a 10% chance per level of inflicting [Burn] on targets for 6 seconds. Burn damage is proportional to the character’s physical attack.

Does it means it don’t work or?

As it’s not a skill of your character per say and an item which is external to your character, I would assume it does not scale from your stats.

It’s an interesting idea though!

They need to fix some of these DoTs. Bleed from Swordsman2 thrust doesn’t scale with STR as well.

Only DoT that work properly is crosscut bleed and wugushi’s poison and pyro’s skill burn.

Welp good to know, thank you for the heads up. Not gonna bother getting a ignition for the moment then :slight_smile:

Fuk me for actually using 2.3m to buy the recipe, just to satiate my curiosity.

/pat, just put the ignition itself back up on sale, maybe somebody will buy it :wink:

Thanks to the lower limit fuking up, the minimum price of Ignition is 3m.

I wonder who will actually buy it. I will put it up though.

Somebody is bound to buy it, hope it goes well~

I just got one to +9 hoping the SCALING burn would make up for low base matk.

…I won’t stop bumping or bringing this up until this has been officially acknowledged as a bug :expressionless:

Have you posted this in the bug report section? We should get this out there since iirc there’s also a thread noting that ignition + venom don’t proc on bosses when they should.

Yes, it don’t proc on bosses.

I submitted in bug report section and made a ticket too.

And monk palm strike bleed.

Any news? Have they acknowledged the bug?
I just had my own ignition rod and I had the same results.
Not working on bosses and the burn not scaling with anything but elemental dmg.

Summon Salami’s burn is terrible.

Burn in general is bugged I think. Its supposed to scale like some other dmg debuffs. So it’s probably not the item that’s bugged so much as the effect of it.

BUMP!,

CMs relay a question to the devs for us, ask them if Ignitions Burn is supposed to scale with int/matk or only elemental property damage.