Tree of Savior Forum

Ignas plate bottom and top issue

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: Passidur

Character Name: Danlcul

Bug Description :
There’s a huge issue about the buff/debuff “wrath” from Top and Bottom plate armor. The armor description doesn’t notice the HUGE downside of loosing evasion and block during the effect. So we continue to sell/buy this item at very high price…but the effect just put your armor mecanics to 0. Where is the bug? item description or buff description?

Right now the the effect debuff block and evasion to 0

Here the screen of icon buff and item description

ignas%20description ignas%20icone%20effect

8 Likes

Thanks for making me save money my dude.
:tired:7

2 Likes

epic scam epic scam epic scam must be at least 20 characters.

2 Likes

i lost 150m :smiley:

1 Like

this is not just a simply matter of not being described properly. this is pure SCAM, players like me have spent so much time/energy/silver to craft such a thing which has a BROKEN hidden feature to DESTROY their build (scouts, all shield users for example). the debuff makes ignas plate chest/bottom nothing but a sh1t, while it is not stated in its description , what I can call it if it’s not a scam. this item totally needs to be reworked or give compensation to those players who have made this gear/ichor. @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan :rage::rage::rage:

5 Likes

That’s just a troll set, tasty stats that cripple your defence if active with no notes. Would be great if they just remove the note on buff. Would take a few more months before ppl would notice And the flare would be much brighter.

it has in its stats +52 block
why those +52 block since anything put your block down to 0
ahahahah

We need a fast answer, i can’t play too long with this on me…but if you fix the downside (which is stupid design)…i’ll regret to remove my ignas ichor. So need an answer fast

Omg what?! Oh dear ichor gives block but then ultimately block becomes zero??

Wtf is that

Looks like you got IMC’d. Another one by the genius behind Ragnarok Online.

5 Likes

and come on it’s not like this +750 max atk bonus deserve a so strong mallus. +750 max atk (when attacked lol) it’s ok, even more for “endgame” raid gears

or maybe spread the information, as i did in shout. To not let ppl getting scam…of course if you’ve not a scammer spirit

I would not mind eva/block debuff, but it makes the second part of the set useless. Cause you can’t get Fortitude buff on block when you can’t block :smiley:

Ok, I’ve tested everything myself and here are the results:

Bottmline: Don’t use full Ignas Plate set
Use parts separately (preferable as Ichors in different sets)
Top-Bottom-Wraith is good for Glass Cannons
Gloves-Boots-Fortitude - great for shield users and tank-oriented characters

Well, full plate can still be used on glass cannons just for stats from Fortitude parts and occasional small def buff, tho.
Tactics buff (cloth gloves and boots) seems like a reasonable alternative for the second half of the set. Stats somewhat sucks though.

But having a +52 block on Wraith part is a complete scam, I agree. Let alone having Wraith debuff not mentioned in the description…

1 Like

Oh that is weird and dumb.

Remove the ‘unable to evade and block’?

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

@STAFF_Bob do something @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan

Guys, you do realize that it’s the lack of items’ description we have here? And all they can do is to add that line about can’t block or evade into item description. Unfortunately.

1 Like

A lot of people spend a lot of time and silver and probably TP (= Money) on that, just to secretly get screwed over.
Only good fix for this mess would be to remove the no block/evade. The Armors even give Block. That makes no sense at all.

4 Likes

You sound surprised.

-> Complaining about a drawback
GOTTA BE OP OP OP OP OP DPS THAT CAN TANK

it’s not that bad for 2h user- oh wait, I forgot that majority of tosbrats are 1h + shield users

1 Like

Did you really expect to get 750 attack without any consequences?? As a main Doppelsoeldner, i’m fine with that, we don’t use shield nor evade at all, plus we take +19% damage from DoV + 200% from Kraujas.

Ain’t crying on the forums.

1 Like