Tree of Savior Forum

If the level up server will be merged to steam , there should be no server transfer

There’s much people that opted to wait levelup server and race from there. Now without a exclusive lug server with transfer there’ll be people 280 already from the start. Its discouraging.

What are you talking about. You can NOT transfer from steam to the LUG server. Unless i missed a new announcement?

1 Like

I truly feel bad for people going to the LUG servers. Good riddance I guess, I’m staying with IMC.

Probably the rumor (or truth) of the partnership between LevelUp being cancelled since IMC is running the SA server now, so there’d be no LU server.

Wasn’t IMC going to run the SA server since the start in their announcement?
LevelUp will still partner, but IMC was gonna run the server all along.

1 Like

Ah so just speculation right now?

you missed a new announcement. there will be a steam server for BR. there will be transfers. it sounded like the transfers will NOT be immediate tho.

then again, on re-reading, who knows. maybe it won’t be long for the transfers to happen.

ANYWAY WHO CARES?
it’s the same in every mmo ever – start late, and there will be people ahead of you.

No thats old news. They said you could not transfer to the lug server.

1 Like

[quote=“thebloodyaugust, post:8, topic:211745, full:true”]
No thats old news. They said you could not transfer to the lug server.
[/quote]This is based on the assumption that IMC has both a non-lug and a lug SA server?

I got one of the first level 280 @international and i had max petamion, +7 ignition wizard bands and ■■■■ and i dont support this “new brazilian server with transfer” bullshit. I want a fresh start like they announced 2 months ago.

no it’s 2 days ago news. go check the link, this is NOT the lug server. (idk what happened to the lug server… maybe IMC thought it was stupid that it was gonna take lug 10 bloody ages to get it started)

No its not a assumption that was the last official word when a steam and lug server were both planned. Im asking if there was anything official saying different after.

I didn’t even know there were two separate servers planned. I thought they were rewording it.

I know that. But they haven’t said anything saying the lug server was canceled.

As long as we’re on the same page how many servers are we assuming there are outside official wordings, all good.

Recent news despite the length seems rushed just to appease people.

Yeah but that announcement stated that the LevelUp server would have their own client with their own server completely separate from the International Steam version.

Yup. Either way though, I don’t see hardly any going to the LUG version outside of the ones who can’t speak any English or people who never had a problem with LUG in the first place and played there before.

I feel sorry for LUG though, because you guys might be doing the same thing to them in a few years that people do with AeriaGames now. Aeria has changed mostly for the better, and they have better management and customer service (Well, on their newer games). But people who left before then still have the “AERIAGAMES SUCKS, P2W, I’LL NEVER PLAY THERE” mentality even after the changes. So even if LUG does get better management and handle their games properly later on, too many past customers hate them to the point they’d have to change their company name and location just to get them to come back.

I was one of the firsts level 280 @international and had some of top tier pre-earth tower gear and i want a fresh start. We deserve this since IMC and Lug annouced that there wouldnt be server transfer for Brazilian server.

yea, there’s no new info on the LUG server… whether it’s cancelled or will still be opening. last i heard, speculation was that it would take until december for that to open, so maybe imc just got fed up with that BS. -shrugs- but all just speculation.

anyway, point is:

this is NOT the LUG server, and it WILL allow transfers.
IMC is starting it’s own SA server, probably within a week. they’ll be taking transfer requests starting… “as early as next week… until the beginning of may”. (huh, this is actually a really small window for transfer requests…)

LevelUp does not appear to have any involvement in this server.

With all due respect, you should be VERY grateful that IMC is managing it here on Steam now. Saying ‘We deserve’ at this point is very disrespectful considering your past and present situation.

Besides, if a Poll vote was cast, the majority would vote for transfers instead of clean slate anyway.

level up has involvement, they said that levelupgames will take care of server support and billing. Thats why we’re supposing that separated lug server is dead now.