Tree of Savior Forum

I stop playing tos because its

game isn’t at its final state… many much more to come…

Mm, that’s an issue. The game’s supposed to remind you of 2002.

3 Likes

lvl 60? LOOOL it’s like play the game for 4-5 hours, so depth, intense analysis, wow.

I hope you can soloing on a dungeon, you need to be in a party, teamplay, blabla. There is a lot of quest that gives you titles that you didn’t know that exist and hidden quest when you walk though the map and you interact with something. And some quest that gives you Stat points (also the goddess statues, 3 stats points)

I think the aspect that discourages me from playing is I find no motivation or reason to interact with other players.
Hear me out, I know we can just say hi to anyone and join party and go grind mobs but that eventually gets old and most groups I’ve been in, the players did not communicate except one group.

• Having challenges that are greater then one person to force group play.

• Allow the Pardoner, Squire and the Alchemist ( and any other class like these) to be accessible at slightly lower tiers. This will help set a friendlier, interactive ambiance for the game and promote interaction between players at earlier stages of the game.

1 Like

I’m not playing as much, but not because it is boring. I just don’t like the feeling of losing my characters, because of that i just can’t get invested, atleast until OBT.

May I say something?
It is unrewarding taking risks in the game, very often we are sent to fields and dungeons of monsters with higher level than you, because following the game story line, the game could give the player a few boosts for facing tougher monsters, but also make it slightly harder to get items from them (unless it’s a material).

I liked one thing that pre-renewal Ragnarok Online had, you can level up by facing monsters lower leveled than you, because they are easier to be killed, plus give you around 1% of experience, but it is not rewarding equipment wise, but you may party up with other players to take down monsters of around your level or higher for better experience and loot, but have a tougher combat to face.

1 Like

hidden quests? oh u mean those npc u talk to after u walk through the tunnel map and clear the map. … the method of finishing the quests r the same everywhere everytime. if u wanna keep doing those quests until lvl 600 up to u. i find it unbearable. obviously a lot of people here feel tht way.
Therefore i suggest to add content like…u also get experience from doing other stuff…such as getting a lot of experience from mvp with your friends, or crafting make potions etc. also add more goals that player strive to achieve apart from achieving max level…such as cool looking character …or ultimate pvp gear…have more questable costumes that requires hard work. Just suggestions. If people like playing the game as it is…then good. But i dont.

1 Like

PvP System will come in the future (since it’s already in Korean version). Right now in CBT it’s more on trying PvE, Classes, and the likes.

This was already the plan?

They have ranked PvP in kCBT3, but PvP is still in need of testing.

But there is ranked 3v3/5v5 planned, based on MMR, with standardized gear. I’m fairly certain they had premade team pvp as well at one point or planned.

Then there seems to be GvG already in the G-Star 2015 trailer. The GvG is GvGvRaid boss.

just dungeon finder please!

Sincerelly, I find the hidden quests idea funny, because some players who follows the game quest line, fails to explore the rest of the map before moving, making them miss some contents the game have to offer.

No people want reward even playing in beta, is a beta everything will be wiped.

Not really, at this point of time, the game that we are playing right now should be at least more than 50% of the total content regarding the game mechanics, gameplays, and storyline wise.

Right now the game is just grind and grind, repetitive gameplay with no innovative exploration, addictive soundtracks, or interesting boss battles that REALLY have meaning to the player. Some classes are just basically too OP and deal ten thousands of damage when classes like Cleric going for Monk just literally got abandoned (Speaking from experience, already played every class except Archers).

I will give it to IMC about the Graphics and Combat Systems, which I personally really enjoy, but the leveling is so boring, enemies are annoying and forgettable. Bosses does not give any worth while rewards and some are just plainly annoying with their “precise” hit-box attacks. The maps are decent, but I just don’t feel any sort of connection or sentimental feelings like when I played other MMOs like Maplestory, Ragnarok, etc.

I get the point that this is Tree of Savior, a brand new game, not Maple Story 2 or Ragnarok 2 and it is still in the close beta period, but come on… games are suppose to be at the very least, fun and enjoyable even in the close beta period. IMC needs to add more stuff that give the attracting values to the game, mainly I prefer good soundtracks, memorable bosses and opponents, and exciting maps and worlds to explore. At this point, you just got ordered around, go kill this, do this, gain EXP, repeat.

4 Likes

there are some super hidden quests though. Did you know you can break the dummies in the highlander’s training room and then get yelled at with a quest to go bring materials to replace it? That was pretty great. I want a lot more quests like that!

1 Like

Two words: FISHING… RODS! :scream:

That one I did not knew.

I just had a terrible flash back of Aura Kingdom, and for the game’s health, better not implement it like in that game, or else there will be a new kind of botter in the game.

can’t tell if you’re leading me on to a secret fishing quest or if you’re suggesting one of the laziest mechanics to ever grace MMO.

Precisely, I’m leading you to somewhere.

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/901758/resized_evil-plotting-racoon.jpg

aura kingdom…! LMAO. that game is made for Bimbos. Beautiful game but empty brain. Auto route, auto quests. It was a joke.

Yeah, I know, too bad I only noticed it sucks when I reached level 60 with my main char.