Tree of Savior Forum

I photoshoped what it would look like with additional skin and eye colors

Haha you caught me. I forgot about those infamous ancient Lithuanian Shinobi too, running around wielding katanas in service of their benevolent goddesses.

1 Like

Thatā€™s nice but like I said to the other person - It isnā€™t a saturation change.

If you prefer looking through a fog thatā€™s fine, thatā€™s the intended effect as per the title server selection screen artwork, Iā€™m not a fan, itā€™s a cheap effect to make things feel old/fantasy/storybook.

wtf you racist. you should put a black toon too. your dark skin is not black enough

1 Like

Sorry, but turning a fair skinned toon to black is very hard to do while making it look good (for me at least). It messes up the shading/texture of the toon too much.
It would be easier to draw it myself than just playing around with selective colors. But that is more effort than I am willing to make, this was afterall a ā€˜nothing to do/for funā€™ thing.

Eh, had more time again. I donā€™t know if you can tell but the darkest complexion looks rasterized(?) and weird. I also had to make the contrast between each skin color greater, because I want this suggestion to be as basic as possible for easiest implementation.

1 Like

give us the real black hair color damnit!

2 Likes

abysmal black dye 49tp.
wanna bet?

1 Like

Kudos on the edits! Personally, I would adore the ability to choose a skin tone. Hopefully, it may be implemented someday.

1 Like