Tree of Savior Forum

I need a WHEN ! When will ToS [English ver.] OBT will be Released through Steam?

Oh my god … i’m looking on forum.treeofsavior.com every day to see if it’s finally release.
I just, can’t wait =""3

• What do you know about it ?
  • Is it coming this summer ? or this winter ? or later ?

Please guys, tell me your thoughts !

2 Likes

there’s a bunch of posts regarding this subject, please search in the forum… :smile:

1 Like

just tell it
when will it come ?

nope buddy, look it up. dont be lazy ! :slight_smile:

i did …there is none

exactly, there’s none, right there !, was that hard? xD

2 Likes

5 Likes

I go by the philosophy. If they don’t state the month of release. It’s probably not this month. I honestly don’t see the point of keeping the date quiet honestly. A “not this month or next” would really be satisfying to know cause I’m kind of sick of checking ToS every day and if that’s their intent. It’s a fairly grimy intent.

5 Likes

While not announcing the release date in case devs themselves aren’t sure when it’s going to be is understandable, the hype can only hold people’s interest for so long without any additional info. And loss of interest is the least any developer wants, so it’s likely they’ll throw us a bone sooner or later. I’d certainly prefer the former, tho.

all must remember the tragedy that was BLADE AND SOUL

4 Likes

I even feel like and afraid it’s a “not this year”… :confused:

We are actively preparing for the launch of Tree of Savior (English ver.) through ‘STEAM’ and we will update you with new information about it in the near future.

Thank you.
They said. “actively” it said. woulda been a bit too early if they gonna submit it to greenlit on stream and take 4ever to release it

I expected some kind of announcement or update this week actually O.o but the week is half gone and no update =x

Unfortunately, I myself am considering to stop thinking about TOS and therefore endure the long wait without suffering. Downside is once my hype dies it wont revive. I`ve been online on this forum every day for the past 2 weeks or so and we’ve pretty much hit the limit of threads our current info on the game provides. I believe the devs perceived this too and will throw us a couple of bones this month.

Just go play something of your liking and come check here 2 times a day like me (morning and night for about 5-10 mins).

Theres no point in come here and ask to release, they will release when they feel the game is ready for that.

1 Like

Things to do:

Play other mmos
Play other games
Make some money! (Especially so you can spend on ToS :wink:)
Spend time with the family
Spend time with your significant other (or get one if you’d like)
Create a game

There’s a billion things to do, and if your worried about “losing your hype”, well it doesn’t really matter.

If the games good, hype doesn’t matter, people will play, and people will enjoy.

2 Likes

Yup pretty much what many people here have said, just find something else to do instead of forum camping 24/7 and becoming frustrated. The game will be out before you know it :smile:

my guess, december opt
cbt3 will start soon

1 Like