Tree of Savior Forum

I Love Tree of Savior; I Am Leaving Tree of Savior

@hkkim
Lets be Honest here please…
Beginners pack has TP but technically 3 short of a token.
Veterans pack has a Token but no TP…

3 Likes

I’m in the verge of quitting tbh because i am in a different server from my friends (but let’s leave it as it is). You guys want to combat bots and RMT but you let loose a major offender with evidence as clear as water? The thread is always in the top and you guys should at least have taken notice of it but you just don’t care. Not even one post from a staff is there.

You guys decided to ban someone using an “Enlarged Text” but not someone who does RMT?

7 Likes

HAHAHA. Quoted for the Julietards out there. Yes yes, praise me for giving you a name.

I have some concerns on ToS, i agree on SOME of the thread starters point of view, however, i just want to say that i kinda felt that improvement. With my crappy PC, my FPS did not reached 40+. Yesterday it went 50+, same place, same pc and same Internet connection. Little by little, they are doing what they can do right now.

All i want from IMC is transparency. We are encountering problems day by day and posting or acknowledging some post would calm the other forumers.

If you can’t fix their problem at the moment, include in your patch note their concern and status.

Like concern 1 - still being handled by dev
Concern 2 - we cant do this sht, bla bla
Concern 3 - will make an announcement for this soon…
and so on

At work, when a customers felt they are being ignored, they’d go berserk. They are the most annoying fvcktards you’ll ever see. But acknowledging them would make them feel less angry. Providing them feedback regarding their concern would calm them and resolving their issues will make them happy.

Welp, that’s just my two cents. :slight_smile:

Thank you for replying and working so hard on ToS.

We know the team must have faced many challenges in putting the game out. However, most of us have no idea what you have been going through. Please do continue communicating with as much transparency as possible - you will find that your players will be much more patient once we’re kept in the loop about what’s going on.

I can’t speak for everyone, but the group that I play with is patiently waiting for the fixes to happen. All the best, and we’ll do our best to stick around!

======
Here are 3 suggestions that might be helpful.

1) Please do re-design and re-price the DLC packs.
Instead of having 8 separate DLCs for 4 regions, it could be reduced to 4. The 15 day token is too little, 190 TP is too little for us to spend, 15 microphones will just encourage more spamming on shouts, and we don’t need SP/HP pots.

Players will be far happier to spend if the items included are more useful. It’s not entirely about the pricetag; it’s about the worth of the items packaged in, and about letting the community support ToS sustainably.

2) Please improve and organise the FAQs, and look into doing regular Ask-Me-Anything sessions.
It will reduce the community managers’ load if we can actually find our own answers. The community managers could possibly run a weekly thread, where questions are submitted to be answered as a batch. It will help restore confidence in the player base.

3) Kindly give us some indication of what will be happening when.
Some of us do follow the Korean ToS updates, and are anxious to see the updates being applied to the International ToS servers. If we can be given a rough timeframe (in weeks/months) for how long it will take to port the updates over to iToS, it’ll help us manage our expectations.

Similarly, a rough estimate of when the next job ranks (8+) will be released will be really helpful. 2 months? 3 months? 6 months? It will help all of us pace our game play, preventing burn-out and people leaving.

I hope this was helpful to you. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

6 Likes

Don’t you think that TP shiny button going to have some use for steam inventory?

Youre a hero, but I’m just gonna stick a bit more.

1 Like

keep up the good work.
as one of the founder myself, i believe you guys are trying the best as you can.
we appreciate the attention that you gives. everytimes.

love (no homo),
mmo developer wannabe.

This is where I currently stand. I am on the precipice of deciding whether to stay or to drop the game for a few months. I have been patient and put my name on the line defending this game and its developers. But they seem to be moving a bit slow for my pace. I think I’ll drop the game for a few months and then get back to it if it gets any better.

1 Like

The reasons you gave for the actions made don’t make that actions effective and efficient. Some of the actions made are like curing a headache with a shotgun.

But the last and worst in my opinion is making TP region locked, not advising that before server transfers, making TP so expensive. All that.

Token costs 30 bucks now. At 15 would be too much. I think 5 dollars a token is the right price.

This is madness.

4 Likes

As someone who has silently stepped away from ToS, and agrees with every aspect of the OP, I don’t think it should comfort anyone that it required such severe disapproval with excellently articulated specifications of issues to prompt a response like this. If anything, it should cause even greater skepticism, in my opinion.

1 Like

Zero words about the no balance changes since release after the HUGE bad feedback about swordsmaster

1 Like

I loved those implements, it also stop market place bots and dirty marketplace players who ruin the game economy/fun, just trying to win the game staying in front of the npc. These restrictions to market place/ trade system must be copied for all future MMOs.

They are amateurs, and still learned nothing about MMO business

same as 2

Their strategy is put these overpriced packs in sale, because the retards money burners will buy it, later on give 50% discount, but even with the discount it still overpriced and out of the reality.

same as 2

They wanted make money before the hype train slow down, giving us the worst exprience ever, even “LVL UP” the most hated games company do a better work than IMC.

Thats unexpected… low blow…

thnx and goodbye

1 Like

So a generic corporative response make things right or explain anything?

People, if they don’t fix this in 5 days, leave the game, and do not play an IMC game ever.

About the white knights, i see this kind of people ages ago in forums and game. They are not gamers or people who plays a game merely, it’s something more psychological. So not taking them seriously.

The game will be nothing with them only.

2 Likes

Communication is key. So far you guys did a very bad job. It became worse when Julie left. Please, just take your time and at least talk to the players on a regular basis. Nobody really knows what is going on and that drives people crazy.

The game right now is bad… I try to play it ever day…but right now u can’t play it longer then 15 minutes cause it is just bad. Everything seems imbalanced…systems are bad…restrictions are everywhere…every character experiences the same areas… It’s just sad.

3 Likes

I’m still in shock that Kim Hakkyu himself replied in a thread. I want to scream and celebrate but my mind short-circuited. I don’t even know how I should feel.

Thank you for finally noticing us, @hkkim

Perhaps there is still hope, now that it was the developer and frontiersman of Korean MMOs himself instead of just staff. I recant what I said; this is a lot better since it’s not an asshat, a nitwit, or an overglorified call center agent.

As a player, we have to understand how hard the admin to handle and solve the problem.

It doesn’t change anything… It’s pretty words that sound great… I want ToS to improve…but up until now it didn’t happen and I don’t expect it to happen for a couple of months tbh.

They have to improve… I think that’s pretty obvious… But as things look right now the game won’t be fixed quickly…that’s just not possible. I am glad any staff posted at all…to me it doesn’t matter much who it is

3 Likes

I want staff to check about shinobi flower at Varena Server that it is bug or not?

1 Like

You should feel nothing. You live in times where obama tweets about the witcher 3 and the pope talks about soccer teams while drinking “mate”.

Do you think those actions are casual? it’s politics. Demagogy. Nothing true…

Would be different if he made an apology and said that some points will be considered and discussed for changes.

3 Likes

To me the sad thing here is the girl fired, That is the important matter here, and why that happened. Not the game. I wont be playing the game probably and will be playing other mmo giving my money to other that makes a better job.