Tree of Savior Forum

I Love Tree of Savior; I Am Leaving Tree of Savior

I agree with every word you’ve just said.

Have you read the last news about Silute? They said the server is overloaded, full of problems and they can’t do ANYTHING.

I’m playing on Orsha. If I go to Silute I will have those problems. If I stay on Orsha I will have to pay for super overpriceced DLCs, more expensive than for SA.

The only option I have is to leave Tree of Savior.

1 Like

Well from what i’ve seen shes one of the most active and up and on the ball CMs in the forum …maybe she left for her own reasons… then again she might not be allowed to disclosed anything let alone allowed to explain her reasons of leaving due to certain terms and agreements in the contract (E.g Konami vs Kojima ) and is kinda unprofessional as well.

But judging from the state of the game and the way things are handled it will be nice to hear some answers and solutions that IMC would plan to implement would be nice…

but…alll i hear is “beep boop boop” from hordes of bots, players scamming each other etc , server lag etc

and IMC…(insert cricket noises)…

I was sure they were very responsive and addressed bugs and stuff during the cbt and earrly acess

It said they will allow 1 time team transfers from the founder server (klaipeda and orsha) to regional servers (any server other than orsha, klaipeda and the newer SEA server) around 3 weeks after they open.

I hope they do open up transfers again though for the people who missed it. Maybe just do paid transfers or something.

This guy literally said everything that we players that love the game hate about this. Its insane how they ignore and not even to respond to a post like this to at least calm down the community.

My theories
1 - iTos employees are a joke and refuse to communicate.
2 - IMC wanst ready to release this game but was hyped or forced to do it.

By the way it looks its like they could care less about iTos.
I dont know if i should blame IMC because they are actually doing work in kTos or who ever is in charge of iTos because there is 0 communication.

This person is pure diamond. Cut to perfection.
I’ll be putting this in my vault of treasures.

For academic purposes!! :heart:

1 Like

Guess they left the whole business model to a 3yr OLD.

Out of all the “Good bye” threads this got to be one of those who made sense. :slight_smile:

Just waiting for my breaking point, could be around the bend.

4 Likes

OP pretty much nailed it for me.

IMC has to do some serious PR if they want to keep a healthy presence in the gaming community, otherwise it’s very difficult for me to place my faith in a nonexistent presence of a GM team and a DEV team that adds more DLC packs then they do actual patch fixes.

I can honestly say I am at my breaking point with IMC as well. If the next patch notes only deal with adding another tree root crystal or new loading screens, I will be throwing in the towel as well.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Ow, im impressed. Good job explaining everything that a lot of people feel, including myself

1 Like

[SA] Stuck Character Problem Fixed = https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=420

My character just got stuck in Akmen’s Ridge

I… I don’t know what to say…

Hope you come back when things get better in the far future.

The lack of communication really puts me off. Silence is not always golden, IMC.

1 Like

Me too , i’m playing on [SA] as well.
RIP

Still waiting for an IMC Staff reply. Have the balls to admit your mistakes at least.

2 Likes

They are not going to admit anything, UNTIL they look at the sales numbers.

You have to vote with your wallet.

If the sales metrics are satisfactory to them, all we did including myself; who thinks the pricing is bad; and the packages relatively suck; are just pissing in the wind.

2 Likes

I disagree with point (2) the Early Access part. I think IMC did a good job in listening to players’ feedback and changed the original plan to 1 month instead of the long 3 months.
The problem is that they should have postponed the release 2 months later, instead of rushing everything within the 1 month period.

I also have to say that some trade/market restrictions now are good for the game economy. But the gap between f2p and paid players are kinda huge to make the game look p2w.

Overall, I agree with your other opinions.

Thanks for this post. It’s exactly how I feel.

As a player who have moved to [SA] Silute from Klaipeda, my insatisfaction is huge with the lag. The server is in my city, located a few KM physically from my house and with a optical fiber internet connection of 100mbps, my lag is worse than Japan. I opened more tickets I can count and the answers were so vague or with things we already know that I couldn’t bother opening any other.

I’m still playing for as long as my token continues (a few days), but after this post, my will has also gone.

1 Like

The art and design departments have done fantastic. So much content with so much pleasing aesthetic. Combat is fun (when you have mobs to kill). What happened to everything else?

Great post.

1 Like

The saddest part is we waited years for this and now it’s +1 cashgrab game

4 Likes

OP… You bring tears to my eyes (Happy tears) with such a comprehensive and detailed post. Just perfection. Plain and simple perfection. He managed to put into words every aspect of what the community is feeling without raging or being a child.

I hope IMC prints OP’s post and distribute it to their employees.
If you actually leave… Know that you’ll be missed dearly.

A brave warrior has fallen, the feast in Valhalla’s hall awaits thee.

16 Likes