Tree of Savior Forum

I Love Tree of Savior; I Am Leaving Tree of Savior

16 Likes

I feel like IMC does not realize or cannot comprehend the value of keeping an active communcation up with your playerbase. They do not need to make promises they canā€™t keep or be flimsy on their word or go blindly into a landmine mess of a decision if only they spoke to their players.

For a very very short while I felt like they were listening to players at the very least and were slowly working on fixes as time went by. doesnā€™t feel that way anymore ahaha

godspeed to you, OP. Hopefully things will get better and you can return.

Also, @imc dear god that pricing is not what i meant when i said you have to show faith in your company and your consumers

7 Likes

Funny; itā€™s like I said in another personā€™s leaving post.
You eventually start to feel what they feel and now itā€™s just disgust.

1 Like

Loginned just to put a like. Bravo, Sir.

1 Like

FOR CHRIST SAKE PEOPLE LIKE THIS POST.

This post is everything about the state of game right now. EVERYTHING. I also bought ALL dlc except the new sh1tty ones, fuk, I dont even want to buy them I feel exactly same than OP. I got 700hours and I feel that the developers dont give fuk about anything but filling pockets with as little effor as possible. It feels like there is team of 10 people or less working on iToS.

11 Likes

Thumbs up for this guyā€¦ he stated everything that needed to be saidā€¦

And u have my like,bope those useless of imc read this post

Finally, a good rant post. Granted I disagree with some points you bring up, even I, the most holy of white knights am feeling serious disdain over the gameā€™s weā€™ll go everywhere nowhere fast direction. Pretty much nailed the majority of feelings people feel right now and made it presentable and followable.

Godspeed chap. May the next game you play to a pulp treat you kinder.

6 Likes

New player just got to 47.

Love the game, feel addicted to it, but the moment I saw those DLC packsā€¦ the fact that I canā€™t just buy TPā€¦

Iā€™m going to probably be playing some single player games and hopefully this mess gets sorted out.

The OPs post gives me a bad impression of the company, but I have a lot of other games I can play until they get this sorted out. Hopefully they do.

1 Like

when a rant post gets so many likesā€¦ RIP ToS

Iā€™m gonna keep playing because Iā€™ve lost control of my life. I completely agree, though.

8 Likes

Welcome to the free to play worldā€¦in all the games i played BOTS are a real problemā€¦and they donā€™t go away entirely. :open_mouth: sadā€¦

Well, i am just waiting for 1 more week. If they decided not to grant the announced ā€œ1 Time server transfer for Founder Pack buyersā€ then iā€™ll just quit.

I just really want to play with friends, they are the last thread that help me maintain my sanity while playing this game. If they decided to take back what they initially announced then this might be the time for me to say goodbye too.

4 Likes

This pretty much covers it all. I was not a founder, but from the moment I opened the game I fell in love. As hours turned into days my love for the game did not diminish, but I realized how premature this game is. The last straw really is the ridiculous cash shop situation, whether it be blatant greed or market ignorance it still does not bode well for the future. I hope the developers wake up before it is too lateā€¦ if they even care at all.

Thatā€™s what ā€œeveryoneā€ assume but she may have left insteadā€¦ Think about it, having to CM for a company like imcā€¦

5 Likes

I honestly just realized that Julie hasnā€™t posted in awhileā€¦I really need to know what is going on and she was one of the only people who would engage the community. This is not a good sign either way.

8 Likes

Julie was a decent person (as far as I could tell), but did a few things no pub/dev would approve or appreciate.

She was either let go or quit.

4 Likes

The one time server transfer already happened. I guess you missed it.

Omg, everything the op saidā€¦ cannot be denied even if i want to. Every single pointā€¦ is what this game is.

I hope every team, including the ceo of IMC gets to read this topic and reflect on how they even manage to run a publisher company with totally zero effort for their players

Did it? it stated that 3 Weeks ā€œafterā€ F2P Launch. It has been only 2 weeks since. Well, whatever. Iā€™ll just try. If they didnā€™t let me then iā€™ll quit.