Tree of Savior Forum

I just want to say thank you.(And I mean it)

Well, first of all, I play this game since March 28th, 2016.
I stopped playing around august, and came back last March(2017). But even when I wasn’t playing, I read the patch notes and the forums every week.

I’m not a white knight of any kind, and I am well aware of most of the problems this game has been through since it’s begining.

But I gotta say on the other way, things have improved… and a LOT.

First, the fps huge drop is gone. The game itself is very much smoother than it ever was.

Secondly, even if it took a long long time, IMC kept its promise and returned Silute to an SA - Brazilian Server.

Third, we(players) get to participate a lot more, and there is conversation between us and the GMs, and they really listen to us.

Fourth, now we get to participate in a lot of events, some more rewarding, some more fun, but I like how it is going, and I think that is the right way.

So, I had more things to say, but one thing is for sure: TOS is livelier than ever.

So I leave here my thanks to ALL the TOS Staff, Devs, and GMs for all your hard and good work!! =D
Keep on rocking, you all!

PS: For the first time, I’ve met a GM in-game tonight and, THANK YOU GM Grape, for being so sweet!

Edit: Forgot to say that I play in Silute[SA]. ^^

5 Likes

thank you for making archer dps so useless, i appreciate how a full team of archers take 30 minutes to complete canyon saalus!

1 Like

What builds are u playing? There are 4 or 5 very powerful builds right now like sr3 fletcher-mergen, qs3 falco3, sapper wugu mergen, qs rouge hacka

2 Likes

Add my QS Rogue Hacka in that list. Hahaha. Was careless of me to immediately go into mission without noticing I haven’t distributed my stats yet after reset lol.

No damage attributes yet. +8 DGC (2 x lv.5 red gem) and +0 Catacombs blade, plus 3 pAtk headgears. Pretty much it for damage. Superior royal guard top and bottom. Suurit gloves and greaves. Rhevisan neck and bracelet, plus glass bracelet.

Pretty fun, bursty build to bring around.

Gotta agree though the change in STR and DEX has forced us to not simply facetank enemies. There are tradeoffs for aiming to have more damage now in terms of stats.

2 Likes

had two lv.280 srs and a lv.320 sr,attempting to carry the team and a lv.270 fletcher 3 in team, a sapper circle 3

everyone was doing horrible damage, haven’t seen mergen yet but i wouldn’t consider sr to be one oef the stronger builds, pretty sure mergen is better, i might consider resetting into falconer 3 since it is indeed one of the better builds.

Sr3 is not about the burst, sure mergen has more dps, but sr it’s stupid good to farming now. You can go to duns or hg without waste any sp pots, and don’t require a proper setup to work, just limaconing all the way. Im getting like 2-3 cubes hg per hour now. SR3= easy money. If you are already rich maybe you find it underwhelming, but for me works amazing

Yep, and I’m finding most archer builds very good indeed.

Also, is good to remind that weapons add most part of the damage right now. Most weapons 270+ with 8 anvil enhancement gives a huge increase in damage.

The only archer rank 7+ that I find extremely nerfed is cannoneer. Wugushis, SRs, Musketeers, etc are doing fine.=

1 Like

Nice icon and name, btw :stuck_out_tongue: