Tree of Savior Forum

I just started and have a quick question about Clerics. :)

I want to take a completionist route (explore all the maps and quests, probably mostly solo. I still want to heal in parties, though).

Would a Cleric 2, Priest 1, Sadhu 3, Plague Doc 2 be good for solo and parties? Would this build be welcomed in end-game content?

Thanks! <3

This build is great for your own survivability. In the beginning, it may be a bit tough to solo as you don’t really have much damage, but you can buy buffs from pardoner shops in town that can help with your auto-attacks.

Going Priest 1 can help with a little bit of buffing support and resurrection, but your buffing values won’t be much. Most people usually go Cleric 3 for those big heal bombs (and people love those heals that covers the entire floor). However, once you get Possession, and reach PD 2, you are a beast at AoE, great support with all of your heals and Bloodletting, and is very sought for in higher level dungeons, missions, and even Earth Tower.

Hope you enjoy the game, and wish you luck!

1 Like

Thanks! So, I should go C3 instead of the priest 1 then? I don’t want to mess up. xD

1 Like

Your build is not wrong, but in my opinion, you should go Cleric 3. Going Priest 1 doesn’t really add much to your overall damage. Even though you can provide buffs, it’s not worth losing LVL15 Heal over.

Most of your support will come from Heal (which can also be used for mass-killing), Safety Zone and Bloodletting, and your main role is AoE with Possession, Black Death Steam and Incineration (go full INT). You can almost never die when you get perma Healing Factor.

(This is by far one of my favourite builds xP)

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’ll go roll it now. This should be fun then! :slight_smile:

In most of solmiki parties has a dedicated to handle reviving. So you don’t really need to worry about ressing people if you’re the DPS.

Personally speaking, I’d suggest going diev1 instead of p1 so you can have higher uptime on prana and lower CD for the whole party with laima.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, that sounds more appealing than having 5 more heal tiles. :open_mouth:

What are your thoughts on this build?

Would this one still be able to quest by itself end game?

I suggest going full support or full DPS and not a mix of both.

In terms of DPS, you’re pretty much stuck as sadhu3PD2.

In terms of support, Cleric2 and Priest2 are essential and Taoist is needed to save your braincells to AFK some floors of ET with dark sight.

Hmm, so if I did this build then, http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/p1ob9pu9kl/
would my role in parties be to support heal/buff and dps?

Your role is AoE DPS.

Transmit Prana yourself, then spread plague vapours + incinerate into Possession.

Astral Body explosion whenever everything is on cooldown.

Diev 1 gives 20% cool down reduction to the entire party (mostly for the chrono so their pass has lower cooldown) This helps give a higher uptime on prana

Actually no, you could also go the infamous C>Krivis3>Sadhu3>Taoist2 for Rank 9.
That build has actually more DPS than PD C3 (unless you’re filthy rich) because of the magic attack boost of Taoist C2 and the strong multihit skills Zaibas/Creeping Death Charm, heavily benefitting from Sadhus Transmit Prana.
Zaibas level 15 becomes a 9348% damage skill (50% attribute) every ~26 seconds (when your Storm Calling is off CD).

BDS at level 10 has a possible damageoutput of 17000% (50% attribute) every 50 seconds (15 seconds until the first BDS is over +35 seconds CD time).
Level 15 Incineration is ~ 6475% (50% attribute) every 16 seconds, dealing extra damage on BDS and with Agny Necklace (which locks you from getting the new matk-boosting unique accessory set, so you’d obviously not use this anymore).

However, you lose Taoists Creeping Death Charm, meaning 18000% less damage every ~35 seconds. The only real benefit in terms of dealing damage is that Plague Doctor has more targets affected by his Black Death Steam (with or without the help of Pandemic).

Another downside of Plague Doctor is that he ± doesn’t really benefit from having a Chronomancer in the party, since his skills are all DoT and thus only benefit once they are on CD and the effect is already over. Meanwhile Taoist can use his damage skills/rotation again immediately after Pass is used.

You also get Divine Stigma for INT boost/OOB damage boost and Melstis to keep up your Transmit Prana & increase your chapparition card effective time(especially potent if you got one or two Chronos in your party).

The downsides of this Taoist are that until at least Rank 11 you’ll be without a good Safety Zone/Heal and miss Divine Might. If your ET party is built entirely of Wizards and Clerics,that wouldn’t be that much of a problem,though.

You bring Daino,Aukuras and Melstis to the party,so that’s not so bad of a trade-off,though.

Hmm, are there any support builds that can quest solo? I’d much rather support in party than dps. I just don’t want to be stuck questing since I don’t know anyone on the game yet. xD

You should be fine solo questing its just going to be slower than a dps build.

1 Like

Oh okay, may roll me a full support build then if they can do quests on their own. :slight_smile: I’ve just never been a good dps @.@ I’ve always just supported the party as a main healer lol. There are so many classes on this game, it’s so hard to decide! xD ty all tho

If you want to be a support, you need Heal 10 (Cleric 2) and Resurrection (Priest 1). For casual PvE content (dungeons) you only need Heal 10 to be a good support. If you want to be mostly support for harder content, then Priest 2 for Mass Heal and Revive are amazing as well. Normally, as long as you don’t invest in a class that is too static (Dievdirbys 3), you should be fine for solo questing.
Taoist is helpful as a support (boost melee and lightning damages, and dark sight is a nice safety net) and has nice damages as well.

You have to know that in TOS usually people never go full support because being a bit of DPS is more helpful in the party.
What are the classes you are interested in ? We can tell you how good their support and solo DPS are~

1 Like

Thanks @Goldie

It’s good to know that healing isn’t huge end game then. :open_mouth: That should help narrow things down. I’m interested in:

The PD route: c3 sadhu 3 pd 2 (or c2 bokor 1 sadhu 3 pd 2) (or c2 diev 1 sadhu 3 pd 2)
also interested in cyro3chrono3sage

I don’t mind AoE dpsing or being cc in a party as long as I can toss out some form of support too (heals, buffs, cd reductions, haste, etc). :slight_smile:

No.

charnocharnocharno

Yes.

19 hits (level 15) x 2 (overheat) a 82x1,5(level 100 attribute)% = 4674%.
The damage gets doubled within Storm Calling, so 4674x2= 9348%. That’s simple math.

If we add the 97,5% matk additional damage of Transmit Prana level 5 on top, you get 38x97,5%= 3705% matk on top, for a total damage of 13053% per CD time of Storm Calling via 2 overheats of Zaibas.

That’s why I don’t get how you can’t understand how it is really calculated.

do you want to be healer and dps and give support to party in same time? if you enjoy solo daily missions and farming go for this build 3 cleric 1 div 3 monk 1 inqu or same build but 1 pala instead of diev. This build provide high dps and mainly physical and you can support party by cool down and sp trees or restoration and resist elements with paladin. main weakness of this build is you will not have a lot have high dps skills until you unlock monk. But believe me u will be a freaking beast by time u unlock inqu. Good luck

1 Like