Tree of Savior Forum

I just started and have a quick question about Clerics. :)

Sorry for replying this late ;__;

C2Sadhu3PD2 is good support and DPS. Sadhu is a really good DPS thanks to Transmit Prana + the short cd of Possession, and you add to that that Possession is a CC. PD2 is just amazing at aoe-killing.
PD2 also has the best healing skill, Healing Factor, to that you add Cleric 2 Heal 10 and you’re good to go as a support.
C3 would bring you extra Heal and DPS. A lot of people say it’s overkill, and sure it can be depending on your build, but it’s extra DPS, extra healing (for lazy healing or when your party is full of squishy idiots who face-tank (a)), and personally I like it because I can keep my damages on and use it to deal damages as well as heal at the same time.
With Sadhu 3 though, I think Diev 1 is best, because of this skill: https://tos.neet.tv/skills/40506
It’s an amazing skill, and the fact you can transmit 60% of your stats to someone else is useful in a party too. Especially if you transmit it to someone whose buffs scale with some stats.
The problem is that the cd is 80s and even with Divine Might, the buff only lasts 60 seconds. So it’s a 20 seconds without it to boost your damages. With Laima it brings down the cooldown to 64 seconds though, so you’re only out of TP for about 4-5 seconds. It’d also be useful for your PD aoes.
Laima is also obviously useful to the party in general as well.

I’d like to tell you “X is better” but I honestly really like them both… Personally I went Diev and Laima because I wanted my Sadhu to be central to my build, but both are useful.

Cryo 3 Chrono 3 Sage is an overall really useful and good support. Sage’s Missile Hole is a total babe, Chrono 3 is amazing too, Cryo 3 has one of the best CC. If you use it well, it’s a good build. If you have someone who can trigger the wall in your party it’s easy and fast boss melting as well (Kino, Monk, Inquis do it the most efficiently I think).

1 Like

Thanks! I’m gonna try both the (c2dievSadhu3PD2) and Cryo3Chrono3Sage. I’m going to start with the healer, though, b/c that’s what I’m most used to! :slight_smile: I appreciate all of the input and help!