Tree of Savior Forum

I hate to see Tree of Savior go down

hmm i’m curious about how you did your 145-190. I stayed grinding from 145-160~165 and by grinding i mean just doing the 145 dungeon and daily missions. after reaching 165, i did quests and used all level 6-7 cards and some level 8 cards to get to 190 within a day

how’d you do this part?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Adventure journal and daily quests, pretty much it. On the approach to the reset I ran through maps that were significantly ahead of my level to 100% them for cards and popped them all to unlock new quests, do those, get mob kill goals, rinse and repeat until I hit the reset and then finally grind the goblins in Downtown for a while until Alemeth.

1 Like

2 Likes

lol i still dont get people making a big deal out of these afk players and calling them botters. you can pretty much live without grinding dp2 and dbf especially now that there are more quests that give level 5 & 6 exp cards.

It’s just people don’t think this behavior should be allowed while in any “normal” games, there would be punishment for this.

1 Like

at this point, everybody who doesn’t agree with whiny kids are whiteknights. lol. the game is poorly designed but this is the least of the things people should be b8ching about. It also shows you how stupid people are at leveling.

4 Likes

someone missed the point. huehue

Player Botting at Demon Prison 2 at 4h24 AM EDT

This qwerthc guy is still playing normally in the game even with a video proving he is macro/botting. This is why i stopped reporting bots, it’s useless.

Pretty much the reason why i stop doing videos from bots, i dont know what IMC need to check if the video clearly show its a bot, they always says “we going to check user activity” but never saw the bots in the banned list (not even the ones with rare names) so instead wasting my time patrolling and recording bots i prefeer better to play as how i can.

My only guess its IMC only check user log if that user have paid a lot of TP or not :joy: if the user dont have TP bought in his log then they probably would ban it.