Tree of Savior Forum

I hate to see Tree of Savior go down

Bee farm is easily skip-able. Hell I’ve only done it once on one of my 200+ Chars. Does it make it right that Sorcs are sitting out their Auto-Potting? No. But, leaving because Bee Farm is consumed by Sorcs is such a drop in the bucket. If you’re 180 you’re past Bee Farm anyways. Now if you didn’t save your lv7 cards from 140-163/65, heh, well… That’s kinda your own fault. (Kinda not because it’s obvious the 160 Dungeon needs fixing)

EDIT: Generally, I’ll Solo/PT grind Demon Prison and do my missions daily. Depending on Class/Build I can easily get about 2m EXP per hour solo in Prison at higher lvls as long as it isn’t over crowded. I did this on my last Cleric, mainly solo’ed from 145-163 before carding to 179

I like how people expect everyone to suddenly know when to use their EXP cards like the game somehow tells you all about it.
"b-but it’s written all o-over the reddit and the interwebs on how to use your cards!"
Congratulations fucko, you today can now learn that not all people want to ride on some guides “how-to” list and want to explore by themselves.

1 Like

There is a reason I said “Kinda” and then said that the dungeon needs to be fixed. I myself fell into this trap on my Druid. But I don’t blame IMC (partly) I should have done my own homework. Bottom line is, it’s something that should be fixed, but with all the information out there, it really is your own fault. Just like making horrid builds that have no viability. Most people do a bit of research first. shrug Now I have 4 180-230’s that have avoided the pitfall. Lesson learned. :slight_smile:

EDIT: You don’t have to ride a guide to be informed.

1 Like

Bee Farm: Lower EXP per hour (Demon Prison better)
Bee Farm: Lower Silver per hour (Demon Prison better)
Bee Farm: Lower Mob density (Demon Prison better)

Bad End OP.

OP Pls.

You didn’t even reach the part where the game promotes grinding. You’re still in the Questing stage.

The Sorcs should be handled of course, but your argument for quitting is poor.

3 Likes

There isn’t really any part of the game that promotes grinding, there’s a part of the game on iToS that just lacks quests and content as the area is unfinished.
This is further proved by the fact that kTOS has and is adding quests and content to these specific areas.

The big issue with ToS isn’t actually the grind, I think, but the fact that nothing is really waiting for you after it. Once you make it to level 240+ and get your C7 rank, there just isn’t much left to look forward to in the game.

Game drops you in the deep at 130+, the quests exp cards are just not there to carry you to 190. You will have to do kill counts and you will have to explore maps 100%.

If you dont got 30% experience from token and the extra dungeon / mission you will be stuck even earlier.

The 115/130/145 dungeons are fine, then 160/175 dungeons hit and the maps cards / exp isn’t going to cover this lack of exp progress. So you will have to prepare for that.

I think a interesting change will be fixing the 160/175 dungeon + move oshra quest line towards 130+ area. There is no point in having 2 start area’s, it’s a waste of maps.

@ jchang10931

I got the same issue, the moment i hit about 235-240 i just roll a new char. There is no point for me to move forwards when there is no new rank to look forwards too. It’s just more grinding for only a few upgraded skill levels.

On another note, i really like the 1-100 progression.

Agree if you max class 7 … pretty much stop … you would be wasting your time … if its not gaining exp

hmm i’m curious about how you did your 145-190. I stayed grinding from 145-160~165 and by grinding i mean just doing the 145 dungeon and daily missions. after reaching 165, i did quests and used all level 6-7 cards and some level 8 cards to get to 190 within a day

how’d you do this part?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Adventure journal and daily quests, pretty much it. On the approach to the reset I ran through maps that were significantly ahead of my level to 100% them for cards and popped them all to unlock new quests, do those, get mob kill goals, rinse and repeat until I hit the reset and then finally grind the goblins in Downtown for a while until Alemeth.

1 Like

2 Likes

lol i still dont get people making a big deal out of these afk players and calling them botters. you can pretty much live without grinding dp2 and dbf especially now that there are more quests that give level 5 & 6 exp cards.

It’s just people don’t think this behavior should be allowed while in any “normal” games, there would be punishment for this.

1 Like

at this point, everybody who doesn’t agree with whiny kids are whiteknights. lol. the game is poorly designed but this is the least of the things people should be b8ching about. It also shows you how stupid people are at leveling.

4 Likes

someone missed the point. huehue

Player Botting at Demon Prison 2 at 4h24 AM EDT

This qwerthc guy is still playing normally in the game even with a video proving he is macro/botting. This is why i stopped reporting bots, it’s useless.

Pretty much the reason why i stop doing videos from bots, i dont know what IMC need to check if the video clearly show its a bot, they always says “we going to check user activity” but never saw the bots in the banned list (not even the ones with rare names) so instead wasting my time patrolling and recording bots i prefeer better to play as how i can.

My only guess its IMC only check user log if that user have paid a lot of TP or not :joy: if the user dont have TP bought in his log then they probably would ban it.