Tree of Savior Forum

I got ban for nothing

• Server : Varena

• Team Name : majutsu

• steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160488253

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : idk

• Evidence: I havent play game since OBT, i just bought founder’s server access DLC and leave it, Now i login and got ban. i submitted a ticket and it told me that i got permanent ban but didnt explain why? I am very disappointed. If this is not a mistake, plz tell me the reason make i got ban.

Leaving your issue aside, the best thing you can do is make a new account, so you can do the Get Ahead event which gives you a lot of exp tomes, multiply token and reset voucher so you can start leveling fast.

do you live in japan? maybe since jtos was made japanese steam accounts or IP addresses are blocked from itos

@Bizarre This guy is right, the get ahead event is way better than you getting back the founders pack. You can have 4 max out characters in a few days time. If I were you I would wait till the October get ahead event gets started after tonight maintenence and go from there. I am pretty sure those new tombs they added are to making leveling even easier. However, if your goal is to play it normally rather than rush, and to be on your main account then probably sending in a ticket to support might help.

Sadly, They dont want to give me a reason why i got ban: “We understand your sentiments regarding the matter. However, the decision on your account is final. We will not discuss any further details regarding this matter. Any inquiries that pertains to this matter will be closed.”

I dont need Founder DLC, just dont force me switch steam account everytime i play TOS

2 Likes