Tree of Savior Forum

I find miko kinda lackluster

Miko is just a costume player circle now deal with it, i change it for Kabbalist C1 in the build of my cleric…

My only regret is the time that i spend in the stupid pre-quest.

I haven’t tried getting an Appraiser yet, but to me Shino’s the harder one, the bloody flower has a fluctuating 4-12 hour timer and will have other campers steal it on sight.
The Miko quest feels more reasonable since everybody was decent enough to queue lines for the spirits, besides Orsha’s the other spirits locations won’t make a player wait for more that 2 hours(in my experience, had to wait more in queue not for spirits).

When I did Shino I followed a suggestion from a player and later me, him and some other ppl shared the knowledge on the forum.
The flower is a sure spawn with a cd of 3.5 - 5.5 hours (4.5 for me) which starts when a channel pass from 0 player to 1. If the channel goes back to 0 the cd resets.
I’m not sure if the flower can despawn.
If you have some more doubts about it, give me a shout and I’ll try to help :slight_smile:

Appraiser is more complicated because the first flower spawns randomly in one of 4 locations and the second one must be watered correctly for an amount of time (if you do it in group it takes less effort)

Took me longer to do Appraiser than it did miko, mostly cuz the watering the flower part glitched out on me… twice, so I had to do it a 3rd time. Only long spirits are Orsha and klaipeda, and maybe crystal mine if you get unlucky. When I did it the only ones I had to wait for was orsha (That 2.5 hour praying thing is stupid imo), I got klaipeda pretty much within 60s after i finished praying, I went to check on Ch1 and it was just sitting there., crystal mine I failed 4 times and got it on the 5th. Demon prison didn’t even take me 30 mins. that includes time it took me to walk to the zone. The one with that stupid bush thou, I missed it the first time cuz i looked away for a few seconds and i just caught the end of it and wasn’t fast enough. Took maybe 8-10 hours for me to do miko quest? if that. took me about 24 hours for appraiser (those damn ellom bells -_-) and 4 hours camping the first flower, and 16 hours for second due to it glitching twice on me.

Miko is kinda easy due to people being willing to wait in line, and the fact that most spirits have a static spawn point. Other than Manaha’s, Manahas can be nightmare fuel, I seen it and before I could touch it it despawned, but then I got lucky and it happend to repop as I was walking back towards the warp statue right smack in front of me. So yes, the Manaha’s spirit when it spawns will despawn and move somewhere within 5-10s after it shows up. I think it keeps this up till someone nabs it.

All in all the Appraiser/Shinobi/miko quests take far to long for the classes they unlock with how lackluster they are for the most part in our current update. Chaplain is easy as hell to get and its by far the best “hidden” class of them all so far. Funny how that is, that the easiest one to get is also the best of them.