Tree of Savior Forum

I do not like these things. :(

Ok, first I have to congratulate the game … it’s amazing.

Now things I did not like the game:

Skills

1.- Skills should be more explained in the description, for example, you cant see the CD or cost of skills untill your level it, that is not correct, you should be able to know everything about it before you waste your skill point on it.

• There are some useless skills for certain types of professions, eg: Fulldraw (Archer) , Sleep (Wizard) e others.
      Have bad skills does not help in the diversification of other Chars Build. Because no one will use those skills who do not have any benefit.

Market

1.- Market needs a refresh button and a fix, at the beginning it worked great, but after the first day, you couldn’t buy items because they were “already sold”… im pretty sure everyone noticed this, but i had to say it anyways.

Account Bank

1.- Item share for you account characters, i really didn’t find it, so im not sure if is there or not, but if there is not, you really need to add one, because it is something basic and really needed.

Repair

1.- Repair cost was depending of the item and not of the grade of repair you needed, for example, two of the same weapon, one at 45/46 and other at 2/46 would have the same repair cost… i dont know if this is intended or not, but if felt weird for me at least.

Blue Mobs (xp mob) (I’m very concerned about it)

• It has many players who have worked hard to lvl up and make grid for 1-3 hours to lvl up 1 single level. On the other side you have players who are hunting blue mob that can give up more than 1 lvl in seconds. There are many partys who are only hunting these monsters. THEN LVL UP = BLUE MOB This and totally unfair to players who do not have luck and do not have specialized party for this. That’s just catering to casual players, because encountering blue mobs has to do with luck and not dedication and it makes the rate in which you get levels solely dependent on luck and how many blues you manage to find…

Suggestion for Blue Mob:

• I really think you should consider giving more xp to grinding and toning down xp for blue mob. It will most likely result in a similar progression but you will have less chance it will degenerate into a “hunt the blue mob” game.

• perhaps a buff instead of EXP points. You gain a buff that would last 3-4 hours of exp bonus and could only get this buff again after 6-8 hours.

• Or only can kill one blue monster once a day.

Finaly, the Wizard reset this attack animation with Jump. Please dont do that, I saw a lot of frogs players (wizards) in the game, just to gain more attack speed. Oh really? Let us be Frogs.

Make some Cooldown for Jump, ou make some limit for number of uses.

2 Likes

While i do agree with the stash being shared, wich is basicaly a must on most mmo nowdays, if we can send by mail to our other chars that too would be ok, now to the rest of the points what i wrote bellow is pretty much the situation for now.

This is CBT, not OB neither release, some stuff still bad and many skills are useless, do you really think they will leave it like that? Of course not.

Until we hit OBT (only God knows when), there will be many changes in the game, im sure of it, so until them.

And CD for jumping? Seriously? I want to see that in PvP.

This and totally unfair to players who do not have luck and do not
have specialized party for this. That’s just catering to casual players

I would love to be catered to, I don’t have time to spend 10 hours grinding for a single level. This is a way to make the game fun for everyone, not just the 12-year old that has all summer to max.

Please dont do that, I saw a lot of frogs players (wizards) in the game, just to gain more attack speed.

Please do it, that separates the good players from the bad players. Animation cancelling has been and always will be a feature of competitive players.

It’s still CBT and they aren’t done with the translations. Heck, they aren’t even done with the bugs in the Korean version. So just be patient and eventually they’ll add those descriptions your dying for.

Honestly, i played my Pyro and never had to jump like a tard to increase my speed, i think i hit a golden build, because i could basicaly 1-shot everything 5 levels around my own.

nice post, like a lot of them ideas

I agree with the jumping thing, animation cancel is cheap and is not a good thing in a MMO.
Agree aswell for the blue mobs, this is also a cheap way to level up. Saying that “some people don’t have the time to farm because they’re not kid lol imsomature”, well it’s an MMORPG, you’re supposed to play for a while if you want to level up.

Sorry, some people prefer to use skill instead of time.

Now just my opinion on the next lines:

Do you really think they will leave blue monsters like they are now? My best guess is, blue/silver/gold mobs will, instead of EXP, drop better quality items, rare materials or gems, the experience will be better later, so no need of EXP cards, instead, they might change the EXP cards rewards as potions, gear, or collecion items and/or even cards (this is subject to discussion).

And your level? Tell me your int please.

there is no special party for grinding blue mobs its either u see one or u dont there isnt any specific way to look for them either yea they spwan and certain locations and if u happen to be in that location at the rite time when one spawns good for u they also dont give a “free lvl” at 40+ a blue more will give u maybe 1/2 or 3/4 bar of exp alone if ur in a party ull get at least 1/4 or some where around that and i have yet to meet a person who goes around "hunting blue mobs people just grind and if u get one u get one simple as that.

And yes getting a blue mob is dependent on luck or being in the rite place at the rite time

1 Like

Yes, I know guys. I hope they do some of the above changes in the next beta. What do you guys think of this change? It would be nice if it had new observations also.

Hmm i dont remember wll since i didnt played it much, the level was 25 i think, my int was close to 20, really dont remember now since didnt fit my playstyle, i mean, pyro skills are a pain to position at least for me, but other than energy bolt i did hit hard on the mobs/bosses, earthquake i used as finisher when some of them didnt died or have good defense, i think its a matter of chose your target, some are weak to your attacks, other not so much.

I used the same on my ranger, wich i decided to be my main class (aways loved crit dmg classes) so its basicaly that, IF Dex is a useful stat for wiz, then i might play one again on next beta and instead of a bit of spr i would alocate that for dex.

@Zerotion

Skills

1. Totally agree on that. On some skills you would decide different if you knew the cooldown and the mana cost.

2. There are no useless skills. Just because you don’t like them or don’t see the use for them doesn’t mean they are useless. Sleep for example looks really good for PvP.

Market / Account Bank / Repair

Agreed. Also as much as I like the idea of a shared bank you lose a lot of storage this way unless they add more stash tabs. E.g. one shared and one not shared.

Blue Mobs

I don’t agree on this. Running around and looking for blue mobs is very inefficient. You get much exp yes, but when you only level like this you end up having no money or equipment at all. No pots / no gear / no attributes and at some point you won’t be able to kill anything or it takes forever. And also you have to kill normal monsters in order to make the blue monsters spawn. Just running around and waiting for them won’t work.

The jumping to reset the attack animation is not only a wizard thing. All classes do this. On wizards it might be the most noticible but if you take it away from them, you have to take it from everyone.

Lol, not wanting to farm a bit has nothing to do with skill. It’s an MMORPG, there is no easy way out, it takes time and patience, this is how it works. Hiding behind skill to explain your point of view makes no sense whatsoever.

• Yeah skills needs more explanation and i don’t find Fulldraw useless maybe Swift step it is. But is true that some skills are like LOL.

• Market needs a refresh button yes.

• Account bank yes, can make us life easier.

• The repair cost is fine because is scaling with your level, i mean your weapon lv required (I think).

• About Blue Mobs i think is fine (perhaps a little nerf). The people roaming around on the hunt of blue mob is part of the system because they will not gain nothing if they cant kill the special mob hahahaha and their spawn is quite rare, who are you to tell them to stop if they are having fun like this?hahaha. Personally i prefer to not deal with a steal but it’s ok, i always try to stay away from people when im grinding alone just in case.

• And the wizzard frog attack is ok. Archers have kneeling skill, swordsman have area auto-attack and the same to cleric.

1 Like

I don’t know dude, if they change the blue mobs, it’s fine to me.(of course if this is a change to make them less being “easy-win” mobs) If they drop better quality items as you say, why not, but they shoud be even rarer too.

Lol… the game is time consuming accept that and you only play a game to level up? or to have fun? Because this game is not about skills at all (RNG God is watching us).

And about this, you need to win a 12-year old in battle to feel better or have fun? i’m just asking… no offence.

I guess you can interpret whatever, I just think it should be fair to people who don’t have nearly as much time.

Insulting people on the forums isn’t gonna change anything: The people that have the money are the ones that don’t have time to grind with the kids.

sorry, I don’t play MMOs to do the same repetitive motion 500 times an hour for three days. There is a reason why microtransactions/boosts exist.