Tree of Savior Forum

I do not like these things. :(

Warrior and Cleric have cleave, Archer can walk while attacking. Let Wizard jump attack (even tho Warriors and Clerics also can). -__-

Also, not all skills are useless (Sleep is good for PvP). But yeah, some try really hard to be just a waste of SP for farming, bossing and PvP altogheter.

Microtransactions/boosts are not a good thing, making the game way easier :wink:
(Who talked about skill earlier? )

I won’t talk, I’ll let your money talk.

You consider a true fact an insult?
Ok, you have money…so? There are other game types more casuals or offline on where you could invest your money, no one is forcing you to grind.

What do you do every day? Maybe are you a nobel prize and do you use all of your time on writting books, research, developing theories, etc…?

All the games use repetitive motions/patterns because they are programmed to do that, and the people keep playing them because they are having fun. However, a MMO is more than just a game because depends on the player community to have more fun.

Oh. Well, so much for that golden build you told me earlier.
Also, Dex IS useful for wiz

During cbt I made an elementalist with leather armor and 25 base Dex + 4*gems
Pretty fun.
Fire pillar hits like a brick.
So far the only wiz skill Iv’e seen with a crit function.

Spirit imo i kinda meh compared to dex in this game.
The regen feels absolutely non-existent.

I see, better wait for what they will do.

Thank you guys for having commented my feedback. I really like the changes that I posted, but also think it must be a democratic change. The game even in Beta was great.