Tree of Savior Forum

I destroyed my Solmiki Cannon and it was liberating

If that is all you can do in the game, then that is the problem to fix…

There aren’t too many people grinding solmiki for 2x or more of the same weapon so they can have better chances to upgrade, they are just forced by IMC to pay for diamonds to up their chances which sucks.

How about this:

• Keep the current system for dropped weapons like blue/berthas/primus
  • Make legendary equipment indestructible, but only tradable via Team Storage (bind on pickup a la WOW)

The grind for legendary equipment is just too much for most players to handle and it turns them off to the game, and when you finally get the legendary equipment you are then bound to luck as to what upgrade level it is. It is soul crushing to see all the time and effort go into the toilet because of RNG.

7 Likes

I think that the current system is way too dependent on RNG and I’m really hoping for a rework.
Even after the changes with trading, item potential is used up too quickly:

• Awakening (which is random but at least there’s Awakening Stones)
  • Slots (which vary from 1-5 potential. yes, golden sockets exist now but the non-leticia item is char bound and rare)
  • Failing an upgrade
  • Failing transcendence (luckily this one you can actually avoid by just providing enough gems)

While you can argue about Awakening being not as significant, Upgrading on the other hand is WAY too important too be that random in my opinion.

Why is there no reasonable limit to upgrading and no safe upgrade method as with transcendence?
NO, +40 is not reasonable and Diamond Anvils are not only scarce but do not guarantee you an upgrade either.
Of course, the reason this system still remains the same while transcendence has received a couple reworks already is :moneybag: Leticia Cubes :moneybag: but I’m still hoping for a change in the future.

I can only speak for myself and a few friends but with so many layers added on acquiring gear and upgrading it and after spending so many resources on them, motivation to farm new gear all over again with all the RNG involved is relatively low because you can’t really expect to reach +X upgrade again.

I honestly wish they would finally limit upgrading to +16 and give us a proper way to guarantee upgrades through ingame grind in a similar way transcendence works.

3 Likes

Throwing this in the topic for all the ‘Just use Diamond Anvils’ crowd:

These two figures show how many attempts would need to be made to make a certain enhancement level. For example, if you wanted to make a +16 weapon, on average you’d go through about 1.6 weapons, spend 28.5m in enhancement silver, and use 19.5 diamond anvils. Surprisingly, even with the triple price of diamond anvils, you’d spend less on enhancing than you would with normal anvils. Unfortunately, diamond anvils cost a lot. If you’re going by Klaipeda’s prices this would cost you about 1 billion silver to buy all the diamond anvils you’d need. Right now this seems to be the least cost-efficient route towards acquiring a +16.

2 Likes

Just make that at potential zero any failure on a +10 or higher weapon make the weapon go back to +0 instead of being destroyed.

2 Likes

This looks good, but we already have this. Well, sort of. Don’t forget that items become tradable only via Team Storage when they have 0 potential and are more or less indestructible (you can use as many Golden Anvils as you want and can afford to use).

That’s a great idea. Just to contribute, an idea for an anvil enhancement system revamp:

• Regular anvil: when used on 0 potential items, any failure will make the equipment go back to +0
  • Silver anvil: when used on 0 potential items, any failure on a +7 or higher equipment will make it go back to +5
  • Golden anvil: when used on 0 potential items, any failure on a +12 or higher equipment will make it go back to +10
  • Diamond anvil: when used on 0 potential items, any failure will cause the equipment to break
1 Like

-even in solmiki weapon you use normal anvil? omg thats really stupid sorry but thats how it is

• DA event were NOT rare dont say lies, i know a lot of people that use them a lot and i mean there were event that gives A LOT of them if you dont know that dont say lies

-No, just if an item has 3 greens but the stats are all low, then it would either be re-rolled till it is good (another silver sink) or disassembled… but you say "Why would I do that? 3 green is valuable. " so more lies? and still if weapon dont break you did not deny my point… you just say reroll and a lie so ??

• You can do a lot more in a forum that discuss thing if you don’t know that i gess reply to you anymore is pointless … and “Asking me if I am going to program it is silly and not worth discussing.” you are just running away on my question lol and if you don’t do what is your only purpose on a forum then why do you even reply?

i get it ok? i m sorry if you are buthurt i will leave you alone now i see you only type to reply just to get the last word and don’t really think your answer i see this is a pointless discussion so have a nice day ok?

I will say sorry for my bad grammar as english is not my main language

oooh you know your stuff i too think the RNG in server is stupid and i too think is cause of the leticias that dam bastards i mean look at korea they have a +40 velcoffer and for us 30+ is like a miracle

i think the system is more or less ok as it is now i mean no every people will have the +40 but that’s an achievement for the people who really fight for it is cool for them… but the rng right now is total BS and to see a +40, even if the people really try hard, is but a dream i wish they change the RNG but that dam leticias is a lot of $ right? what i want for this server is 1 to change RNG and 2 More end game content but nothing is free Q-Q i gess i will just wait and see what place this game will go in a future, if nothing improve then i will change games =/

Stop replying to this thread. You sound dumb as f#ck. @Remiri I know you probably been saying that over and over in your head.

You don’t tell people to use diamond anvil when the cost of two-three diamond anvils can already get you a +16.

It’s more of a luxury item to reach breakpoints like +21 or a desperate +15 to +16.

I never did that because I sell +16 weapons for profit. Use one DA and i instantly lose all that profit.

Telling people to use DA is a bad advice when they can just trade 2-3 DA for a +16 Primus.

you can trade a primus but not a masinos +16 and tell me who is going to sell you a +21 at a low price? and want a masinos +21? ok you can buy them i mean i got right now like 900m but no one is selling them so even if i got the silver you cant buy a 21+ because no one is selling them so you need to make it yourself and btw are you really not using DA in a legend weapon? ok thats a bad idea the DA is for really important weapon or to get your weapon to 21 or more…
I mean just read this “I destroyed my Solmiki Cannon and it was liberating” get it now?

A +16 masinios weapon can be bought for 400m-500m(except staff/rod/mace). If you’re going to use more than 5 DA on that, you’ll waste more than you think.

I don’t even think DA is worth using on Masi and Miki when we have velcoffer ready and announced a long time ago?

Sure DA is worth using on new weapons because they’re new. Use them now on your masi/solmiki? Nope. I’d stay with +16 primus over +11 solmiki or +21 Primus over +16 solmiki.

PS. Solmiki isn’t that important anymore at +16 if you can get +21 primus for more or less the same price(I think less actually, because solmiki 2h weap is priced around 200m). Waste DA on that? lol no

2 Likes

In fedimian server I only saw one crafted masinios and it was a one hand sword, even a +5 0 pot would be nice for possible customers but, literally no one any masinios at all.

That’s quite the sad case for a near dead server, but in telsiai it’s normal to see people walking with +16 weapons. There aren’t many with +16 masi and miki but a walk around klaipeda and it’s normal for you to see one to three people with +16-21 Masi/Miki.

Someone also sold a +16 Masi spear 4 pot left around 300m-400m, so there’s that. Normal anvils were used based from the buyer.

Are you playing at 4 am?

I don’t play after midnight and the morning I may be only afk and not logging out.

I’m sure some players are afk market instant buying what they need but even in the case a crafted masinions weapon +4 +6 0 pot would appear, I’m not sure it will say for one day.
I’m just saying some players focus on reaching +21 +26 so they should sell the low products but it doesn’t happen here.

Maybe if you exploited Pokemon event you could get a lot, but im not a huge fan of exploiting the game to get things.

The rest had a hard cap.

No. It is a stupid point to make. The point of a forum is to discuss things and to offer feedback. All you are doing is shitting on my feedback while offering none of your own. If you think this system is perfect, then great. I don’t.

2 Likes

as i say before thats the price of a masinos oh right BUT now tell me WHO is selling a masinos +16 right now? or a +21? come one tell me a name i need an staff and got the silver so you know someone? the problem is not the price is that no one is selling them!! read before you type i say before "if i got the silver you cant buy a 21+ because no one is selling them so you need to make it yourself "

second i say legend not solmiky pff why solmiky when vel is in anothe week? read before you type again i just put this post as an example of what happen if you dont use DA in an important weapon, it was you good think of solmiky LOL

Solmiki is a legendary class weapon with a yellowish glow.

So, are you contradicting yourself here?

Again because of Velcoffer announcement not a lot of people are interested anymore in making +16 or above masinios weapons.

The recipes are there on the market. Even swords go as low as 30m. Staffs are hoarded because you know, staff.

You post that as an example sure.

Now go make yourself a +21/16 masinios with DA, in the end, will it be worth? Nope. Not with the current DA cost. But if I snagged a velcoffer early sure it would.

The money you spent on trying to get +21 Masinios using DA could be enough to fund a +26 Primus Staff which is even better. Or for comparison, a +21 Primus Staff over +16 Masinios Staff.

• i say using normal anvil in a solmi is stupid thats a fact but right now enchanting solmiky at THIS point is not worth BUT if you have a solmiki dont use normal anvil i mean even in masinos you dont use normal anvil +16 or more thats hella stupid o.o

• Yes vel is next week but tell me HOW are you going to farm it? with a +11? or a +16 of the pass cap? you need 3 damage dealer w/8200 damage to have a good vel party if you dont have weapon how are the people going to farm? i mean you can go support but if everyone got support the party is death see? you need at the very last a +16 or even more to go vel.

• now again if you dont have a primus/masinos +16/21 how are you farming vel? and you still want to have it “early” you know the reroll cost or the time to farm it right? i mean your “early” is shitons late you know? yes the cube can give an already crafth weapon but you know is random and NOT tradeable right?

• Again yes you can buy a +26 with the silver of the DA but AGAIN WHO IS SELLING A +26? you talk like machine who dont take human factor in consideration now question again in PAPER is the right price in paper yes but no one is selling a +26 all you can get right now is a +16 and if it have potential is 100m+ and u need to use DA in that if you want a +21 (if you have the 8200 damage then stay at +16 but if not… gl) soo thats my point if you want a +21 or more you cant buy it you need to use DA if you dont use DA then dont cry if the weapon go +15 or less thats your own fault.

• FInally telling people to use DA when they do no need it is bad but telling them to not using them when they really need to is a retarded move is better to tell them if they NEED to enchant or not asking his current damage and stats but you telling people that bit using DA when they enchant is really bad if you want to help them ask their damage and tell them to not enchant if they have the damage they need.
    if you want your dps to stay low dont try to drag people who are really trying to shine in the game, thats not nice

Then we have nothing to argue?

I said what I initally said because you said this:

And Diamond anvil isn’t that easy to get like any other +21 weapon. You say you have silver to buy them but no one sells. Now, what if no one sells DA at market or they start to get limited? there are less than 10 DA in Telsiai right now and that’s very scarce. You want to tell people to open gachas now, right?

Now you see why a lot of people are complaining about enhancement system now, right?

Do you finally get it? It’s because you’re saying it like DA isn’t rare. Sure it isn’t when there’s a whale mass opening cubes, but is that always the case? will they always sell it on market?

This is why we don’t use DA on everything, and I already said above posts some time ago that using DA on new gear is worth, but using it on miki and masi (specially when some masi are worth ichor-ing) is not worth.

I use normal anvils with miki, I don’t see anything wrong with it breaking either. You only need a high + primus to deal with velcoffer, no need to waste DA on miki or masi, save that for vel.