Tree of Savior Forum

I demand justice for my ban

bye. afk famer, we wont miss you.

1 Like

Oh, no no. I mean something entirely different. I’m sorry for the confusion.

I meant that I went ahead and asked IMC to clarify if it was allowed or not.

The answer was:
It was allowed (and that was why these players weren’t getting banned, maybe?).

So I stopped reporting them after and stopped caring since it was allowed.

The issue here is:
Changing stances like that or meddling with rules on a case by case basis is pretty much appealing to personal feelings rather than sticking by their own previous stances, since there wasn’t any update regarding that.

Even if we fall into arguments of “same IP, same computer” or stuff there’s this:
https://www.quora.com/Can-an-ISP-use-one-public-address-for-multiple-customers

One entire city can have the same IP to every single customer in different households.

As someone who heavily argued with Nulight in the past (and even avoiding to be in the same guild some time in those past years) I’m quite certain that they indeed have different computers and didn’t use macros.

I for once dislike AFK farming too but if you’re going to do something, do it fair, you’re a game staff and GM, you’re supposed to do things without involving in-game personal feelings or etc.

1 Like

So, for me using accounts to benefit from events that you guys purposely make corrupted(Look at how poorly the Halloween event was handled by your team), I get punished for it? You had countless people using desync issues to abuse that event and never said that you are not allowed to use new accounts(add better restrictions?). You are killing your own game, “Staff_Bob” I’ve made it pretty public of how corrupt you guys are and how you guys handle things on this game. You have such a tiny population, and are willing to lash out at it with your unprofessional statements that you can “bend the rules.” Very official from a company. Maybe I should do some research to call in and get some complaints going?

Also, since you claimed to do a bunch of “acc connections” did you fail to check for a MAC address? You can clearly see there are different PC’s using MAC addresses on the accounts I/my wife are using. Or do you not know what that is? I’m pretty impressed that you were so quick on this case, because you sure did solve this one fast. When the DPK bug occurred, it took you guys a very long time, and that STILL had people getting away free with items. Not to mention the “accidental” silver given out from the person duping and exploiting the market.

I literally was given a free pass by [GM] Cherry, and then you go the extra mile to do all this shady detective work and find any sort of shrimp in the ocean of history on my account and my wifes to ban us(which, thank you, we don’t have any RMT or -actual- exploits going on that are legitimate to ban for. Kudos to us), BUT you guys fail to handle any sort of reports on players/game breaking PVP bugs(evasion bug being constantly abused in PVP/GTW, The kabba infinite healing bug, etc.), or anything that actually matters for the health of the game. But no, you had to do so much extra work that could be spent productively to handle 2 veteran players and permanently ban him and his wife. Maybe if I purchased more TP, I wouldn’t have had to deal with this, because you guys hand hold huge TP buyers.

I’m expecting you to just ban my account, because you don’t want the truth exposed, so be my guest.

1 Like

didnt read much into this kind of drama, but i support the ban. @STAFF_Bob ban all afker pls.

1 Like

This, only unironically.

5 Likes

Personal feelings? You’re making it sound like farming on Baubas is A.O.K when we clearly warned on the forums not to do that and we will be fixing the issue and there are many other players who are against it.

It’s been a problem for over a full month now and dev-wise the fix has been slow and exploiters have already evolved far beyond the progress the devs were making in implementing a permanent fix.

If being frustrated for not being able to do my job and people acting like a smartass when trying to enforce what little rules we can enforce to make the game environment less toxic to the best of our resources is personal, yes it’s personal.

I will tell you nulight wasn’t the only one who’s account history I looked into in order to keep people off those pillars. He has not received “special treatment” as you would like to make people believe. I have caught others who have actually transferred silver explicitly as well.

Stop playing the victim card and forming a circle jerk around this thread. It’s really starting to stink up the place.

ps.
what’s this about a 1-2 yr old crime. the event was in Feb or March 2019 lol

pps.
i’m gonna stop posting I have more important tasks to do than explain myself needlessly

12 Likes

My sentence isn’t about the AFK farming since it wasn’t the ban motive right now.

I too really dislike it but isn’t excuses for bending rules in one’s favor.

Read again, I’m telling about reasoning for the ban, that has nothing to do with the actual farming and was said to be allowed previous by IMC staff.

And please, do not run away after not explaining nothing about the actual ban reason. That’s just going to make it worse.

I hate AFK farmers, but I hate power abusing GMs even more.

Your role is to fix the game corruption, not be part of it.

4 Likes

Pointles and meaningless. Not all players read each forum post and nobody has to read any forum posts at all. Should have made a big warning-announcement on the main page

It was slow but good

Also meaningless.

2 Likes

Ok, transfering silver is a big no-no. Point taken. But what about doing saalus with 2 accounts per day, with 2 different computers and 2 different steam accounts?(and then transfering the blessed shards via 1:1 trade)

Because if thats bannable, you are going to lose a BIG chunk with your playerbase.

Disgusting is knowing that you made 50+ accounts to transfer items to your main accounts to “avoid” getting caught by GM’s. Trying to be smart? Get rekt.

Also, @STAFF_Bob can you provide us all the silver and items you “scorched” from Nulight and aCH’s alt accounts? We surely would like to see how illegal they are.

This guy is not the only one that have been abusing events and AFK farming and blatantly show it off on discord and in-game.

1 Like

Except that was not even the ban reason, so it’s entirely pointless to the discussion.

Strawman arguments. /shrugs

Thing is, it was allowed in the past and never warned to be illegal, like here:

As much as unfair it sounds, it’s even worse to bend rules like that without any notification of any kind.

Would be nice if @STAFF_BOB instead of pretending to read it wrong actually answered though.

1 Like

the abuse in question i think is the baubas tower, a sort of jesus room where monsters cannot attack the player regardless if it is afk farming or not owO

the player in question, admitting to the abuse, and sees nothing wrong about it leads to further investigation that leads to an unrelated abuse of generating multiple accounts in an event relating to blessed gems

1 Like

And this is the whole point I’m here discussing this on the thread.

This is what power abusing does. Issues that aren’t even funny at all.

1 Like

What is unclear about “Please be advised that it is allowed to use multiple computers with different steam accounts on each one for helping out an account to progress (Example: Party)”?

They also weren’t banned for multi-logging. Why are you hung up on this?

To be clear with you there was no OFFICIAL statement about the pillars. If its an offense or not. So you better back off because your argument is invalid.

They were banned for transferring items between accounts which was always allowed like the stance from that ticket and never updated anywhere.

Or are we not supposed to trust the ticket system?

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob

ty for the hard work GMs we do not forget

2 Likes

You and yours have been exploiting the game for longer than GTW has existed. It catching up with you now has nothing to do with me.

So are you arguing that it’s fine, for like, sending someone randomly to prison because “hey, I saw someone that might be stealing that thing… but I’m not sure, the owner said it was fine for them to take it for free and they even talked nicely aftewards”?

That’s just like how it sounds to allow something just to ban for it later.

2 Likes

Are forums not official? Should it be pinned in the news feed? How does everyone else know where to read ToS when that isn’t a daily official announcement?

EDIT: Word of how to abuse Baubas spread like herpes but everyone missed the forums posts by a GM?
EDIT2: fire to herpes cause more contagious