Tree of Savior Forum

I can't seem to vote? (also, what are the release dates we are voting on?)

when they say service they refer to release date what its june 19 and it wont change, on the other hand EA start date is for what we are voting for

June 19th was never marked as a release date. It was marked as a ‘free to play’ date on their previous announcement.

Again, stop posting misinformation or provide actual sources. You are confusing the community and you are flat out wrong.

3 Likes

go and read the tread again if you cant get it read it a couple more times, and when you get it come and edit your coments so you dont confuse people

no Remiri is right on this one. the release dates on option B and A are still a mystery

1 Like

The 3 months is less about testing and more about giving actual human time to set the economy rather than bots (which will come in numbers too great to stop when the F2P gate opens) as well as managing the in-flow of players coming in (while this sound like a bad thing, looking at any F2P launch and you’ll see the disaster of server being unable to keep up, like how Blade and Soul had to add several servers quickly, and since there’ll be new servers, people who have concern about ‘falling behind the pack’ can start on the fresh server if they plan to be that competitive but also doesn’t want to pay anything)

1 Like

And we are done here. Stop posting.

2 Likes

ok look , they put 3 options and said no matter what is taken, the release date would be the same… so no matter what EA plan you choose , the start of free to play (release date) would be june 19th

And yet they never announced a release date, curious isn’t it?

Feel free to source IMC where they said the release date was 6/19. I dare you.

1 Like

what you are qouting is refering for the EA, thats not confirmed because they are wating for the voting pool , you dont even know where to get the right facts xD

And you have nothing to quote at all, keep trolling though it is adorable.

EDIT: Also the thing I am quoting was prior to them starting the pool. Way to fail.

Just shut the ■■■■ up already, you’re clearly an idiot.

ok I just want you to see things strait , but if you dont want to is ok , so do not make more confusion and leave it there

Remiri you are wrong :frowning:
Release date is 19 June they said that it will not change. So if you will vote A you can play 1 week earlier
“The first option is to reduce the Early Access period to 1 week.” Do you think that they will release game next week ? Good luck with that. Free 2 play release in 2 weeks will be disaster…

1 Like

No, Remirl is not wrong.

Your only basis for the 6/19 release date is an assumption. You shouldn’t assume things until you have solid evidence.

Either 6/19 or 3/22 being the targeted release is possible. All Remirl is saying is to stop spreading misinformation you present as factual based off of your misguided assumptions.

look there is no point to sell 3 months of EA if the game will be oficialy out(free to play) next week xD

the sad thing is that as you there a lot of people confused and voting wrong xD

theres no sense of keep the tread going , just wait until the next anounce

When and where? Show me.

told you before , read the full tread, maybe at 4 time you will get it

good luck with that ;3

Show me for the benefit of the community. :3

Exact quotes would put this to rest. But you don’t want that…do you?

The game going free to play 6/19 was part of the 3 month early access payment model.

The game releasing 3/22 was part of the same model.

Release != free to play.

The only thing we know for sure is that either is possible. Thus we can conclude that we simply do not know, and you should stop making assumptions under the guise of fact.

“Service shall start on a similar date regardless of which option is chosen.”

Service =/= release. The start date is the same for all three. We are only deciding on the public release date.

1 Like