Tree of Savior Forum

I can't seem to vote? (also, what are the release dates we are voting on?)

Im clicking on the options but it doesnt give any indication i voted, + the topic is locked. did the lock prevented votes also?

also can we please have some clarification on what the token does we are voting for, and what the release times are if we choose to vote for B?
knowing what we vote for would be nice.

Try f5
/20characters

1 Like

Some trolls all flagged the post so now it’s locked till people in Korea wake up.

5 Likes

Wow are poeple that idiots. That’s very sad to hear

oh for the love of god… we need a normal forum. letting it being moderated by a bunch of weaboo’s and crybabies is the worst decision ever.

4 Likes

it got flagged rofl
people automatically flag when they dislike. they are different. flag means inappropriate, not a topic to disagree with.

1 Like

Correct me if I am wrong.

So, we have 8000+ votes in that post. 3 options were provided and all of them are early access founders packs.

Base on these facts, I would say only people who are willing to buy founders pack have voted (the 8000+). The rest are all people who don’t want founders packs (“flaggers”).

I assume the IMC Korean team will only offer founder packs no matter what because it is the only voting option (after all this drama). I also believe that IMC wouldn’t mind to keep delaying the game if anyone wants to continue negotiating.

Free users certainly don’t mind if the game gets delay because they won’t be able to get in until a month(week) later. The only group that will be upset are the 8000+ voters.

Conclusion, they are trying to save less profitable customers by pissing off whales.

4 Likes

and then theres the question, what the hell are we even voting on? we know nothing of what we can spend the TP on, nothing about what this 60 day token will do, not even the release windows are clarified. sure we can guess because of the korean server but thats about it.

they updated their Q&A with:

Q. Will my vote on the current poll affect the release date?

A. No, it is very unlikely that it will affect the release schedule. Even if it does, it won’t affect it significantly.

but that still doesnt tell us anything. it can mean both yes and no
since the original plan was divided over 4 different release schedules.
so lets say option B gets chosen in the poll where all packs give a 1
month headstart, does that mean this falls under the “March” release
schedule, or under the “May” release schedule? IMC needs to be clear on
that.

right now i have no clue whether i want to vote option B or C because the release dates arent clear.

look release date is june 19th

no thats just one of the 4 originally planned release windows. it still doesnt tell which of the 4 our votes will end up on.

but with other words you are saying 64% is voting for a delayed release that comes out in may? because june 19th is THE official release date, and every month headstart counts backwards from there rather then it starting from march?

(god this is annoying to explain by typing lol)

The percentages on all three don’t seem to change no matter how many people vote which is a bit fishy

2 Likes

That is assuming they are not looking to push forward from March 22nd. It’s hard to tell when they are not being super specific with their translations.

1 Like

the sad truth is that people voting for A its cuz they missunderstand and think they are going to play on march 22, and those taking B are those who doesnt want us to start this month . I can not get all the hate-

Also , for a real results , they should make you pick and pay for the plan you want, not for what cry babys want

what they are changing is the EA not the release date (still june 19th)

those who are choosing B its cuz they dont want us start the game next week , and I dont get why, also I dont get why imc are responding to haters this way making them win and taking away from us 2 months of game time

thats the whole point, we dont know what we are voting for because IMC didnt tell the release dates of option A, B or C. what you are doing is guessing option A means 1 week before june 19th but we cant say that for sure.

the release date(june 19th) wanst part of the EA plan, they said they arent changing release date, if you wanna play next week vote C as easy as that , if they open the votes again oc

You need to get your brain checked.

2 Likes

I voted for option B 1 month access. In all honesty if the game really needs 3 months for paid testing to make sure it’s stable for open beta then just push back the release. I’d rather have a finished game than broken.

2 Likes

Agreed, gives IMC the time they want to fix any problems for a full release and everyone has a chance to get in during early access with the different payment level options.