Tree of Savior Forum

I can't seem to vote? (also, what are the release dates we are voting on?)

look there is no point to sell 3 months of EA if the game will be oficialy out(free to play) next week xD

the sad thing is that as you there a lot of people confused and voting wrong xD

theres no sense of keep the tread going , just wait until the next anounce

When and where? Show me.

told you before , read the full tread, maybe at 4 time you will get it

good luck with that ;3

Show me for the benefit of the community. :3

Exact quotes would put this to rest. But you donā€™t want thatā€¦do you?

The game going free to play 6/19 was part of the 3 month early access payment model.

The game releasing 3/22 was part of the same model.

Release != free to play.

The only thing we know for sure is that either is possible. Thus we can conclude that we simply do not know, and you should stop making assumptions under the guise of fact.

ā€œService shall start on a similar date regardless of which option is chosen.ā€

Service =/= release. The start date is the same for all three. We are only deciding on the public release date.

1 Like

so thats the miss understand , when I speak about release its for the june 19 what wont change, and EA start date depend on that june 19 just substract a month and there it is

they didnt put the specific dates because it is easy to understand ā€¦ but it seems that they where wrong xD

Man I sent an email to IMCā€™s urgent email address about this hours ago and they still havenā€™t done anything. Whoever told me they were responsive yesterday, well, I told you so.

1 Like

its like 05:35 am in Korea right now, so how many hours ago did you send that? they most likely werent at work, or were asleep even

And they donā€™t have any NA/EU representatives, why?

cause they self publish and they dont have any office in NA/EU to my knowledge

I think thatā€™s a pretty poor excuse. Hire some NEET, or even just grab someone who lives here. Thereā€™s always a way.

They havenā€™t made money on the international crowd yet. I bet Nexon would flip a ā– ā– ā– ā–  if they tried to use publisher money on local support for us right now.

ā€œIā€™d like a volunteer from the audienceā€ - IMCGames.

I donā€™t think Iā€™d trust anybody from these forums with moderation capabilities.

2 Likes

There are some very capable, level-minded people on these forums. Iā€™ve argued with them, so I know first hand.

Wait, wat?!?!

Iā€™ve been under the impression that f2p releases as soon as EA ends because of some replies by the community, but Iā€™m not buying until the staff clarifies this.

But with this

How the hell do March 22 and June 19 not change significantly for 1 week or 1 month EA??? 3 months isnā€™t winning so are we really waiting 2 months after EA? THAT is what this community (majority) wants?

Even then the Q&A is vaguely safely worded. They donā€™t mention March 22 or June 19 at all making it waaaaaaaay open to assumption. Have they learned nothing from the ā€œsoonā€ shitstorm?

1 Like

Calm down. This means that regardless, servers are up around March 22nd. Whoever gets in depends on the voted for plan, and f2p starts depending on the voted for plan. June 19th was because of the initial 3 month plan. They already have all the servers ready, Steam has already been informed and everything is in motion.

Thereā€™s no reason for them to wait past March.

And that is all reasonable assumption. None of the staff has clarified the June 19 date.

To make matters worse they go and leave statements like ā€œdates will remain similar regardless of vote outcomeā€ or ā€œNo, it is very unlikely that it will affect the release schedule. Even if it does, it wonā€™t affect it significantlyā€.

Why say those when they could say ā€œMarch 22 and June 19 are still a goā€ or something like that to shut down any confusion.

Well fam companyā€™s usually have to be vague so that if they end up needing to change something customers donā€™t turn on them and call them liars. IMC is learning.

1 Like