Tree of Savior Forum

I cant see any real actions taken agains bots, may be you guys saw any?

So did you guys noticed any real actions? Because i can’t see any.

I made a few posts, and tons of reports after report function has been added but it looks like admins don’t give a “poop” about it.
some facts for to stand my point:

1. Topic autoclosed, zero reation on it.

2. Tons of “this is not a bot” whining from community, still no responce from staff.

3. Same clicker guy near a bot, same on every channel 24/7 and i almost sure i’m already reported this bot right after report function has been added, i mean “sisee” character, remembered it bacause it has unusual nickname for bot(not a something like fsevf33dd ), and its still there…

4. Royal mausoleum is bot full of fully functional teleporting two hand sword shooting bots now as a result and AH now full of Gigantic Shinbones wich ware rarly seen there and use to have a ridiculus prices(300-800k), and come on this is lvl 81 location it tooks a while to get there, how can they not be baned for so long?

5. it wont take much effort to find all this, all bots are using cheats and farm the same spots all the time, its not a problem at all to ban them, even by 1 responsible person can hit them hard, but i can’t see any actions made by IMC

The answer is in automatic detection. The staff manually banning bots won’t even make a dent in the numbers.

Personally I’ve seen no action in reducing the 3rd party programming users. Majority is down to silver farmers so you can thank anyone in the community that buys the silver and keeps these people in business.

I see less bots running around actually but keep in mind, once this game goes free, nobody knows what is going to happen with the bot population. It could quadruple for all I know.

I just need 1 day to make to 100, how long do you think bot can do to make to 100?
IMC is doing awesome job, I tracked some bots and they were cleared in 3 days, I can guarantee you that.

I see less bots running around actually but keep in mind, once this game goes free, nobody knows what is going to happen with the bot population. It could quadruple for all I know.

I hope nothing gonna change since botters paid nothing for the game anyway(they used frauds, thats why IMC added 3 days limit for trades for new accounts, but this useless since they still able to buy overpriced stuff from the AH)

I tracked some bots and they were cleared in 3 days, I can guarantee you that.

hard to believe after what i saw, but i hope that’s true

I still see multiple spammers every time I go to town. Why aren’t these accounts getting banned?

They actually made a post yesterday about 143 banned accounts: Banned Boleto Exploit Abusers

That’s not bots, that’s people who abused Steam’s failure of a transaction system.

I still see multiple spammers every time I go to town. Why aren’t these accounts getting banned?

They probaly are, but this is almost usless, since it took 2-3 minutes to run into town with another one.
They are only on a few channels btw, so i always change channel to 10+ to get rid of this

I have seen less bots, i think they are doing a good work at least. But im really afraid about f2p when it comes D:

All they have to do now is figure out if multiple accounts are being logged into the same IP (2 is fine on the same IP because I understand having friends over at your house.).

Can’t believe bots got to lvl 80 maps. Clearly, IMC is not focusing on fixing bot issue. DISAPPOINTED

All they have to do now is figure out if multiple accounts are being logged into the same IP (2 is fine on the same IP because I understand having friends over at your house.).

Its not that easy, not everyone has white ip, lot of people would be banned for nothing if they do like you say