Tree of Savior Forum

Macro farming Royal Mausoleum 1F

This is not BOT, if you let the key pressed will do this.
I quite simple.

1 Like

this and macro are inefficient, waste of time and effort. you pay more for the electricity bill from leaving your rig on for hours.

1 Like

Specially because is a action of the game itself, you can put the “action” on key of the keyboard letter “E” and put a stone on it, so the character will do the same thing.

Its not a macro for sure.

1 Like

IMHO there is no difference if this is bot or not, actions executed without human presence shoud’t be allowed.
I can easily do a way more effective farming macro using only mouse software so this technicallywoudn’t be a bot, you wonna say this is alowed here?

man he is using ONLY THE GAME, not macross, not softwares, not windows’s macross, not artificial inteligence, not a phisical machine, not even a phisical robot playing for him, its just the game and a simple key configuration.
I can’t belive you can’t understand that, its not to much to take.

1 Like

It might not technically be called a bot, but its still not ok to do. Doesn’t matter if its just something pressed down on a key, its still automated.

2 Likes

This is not the game only, as you say he at least put somethig heavy on a keyboard.
Even if this is not a macro it doesn’t change a fact, there is no human there and it make some actions, this is not a way to go for sure

Already corrected. Thanks for focus on the spelling instead the issue. :wink:
Also, the game sometimes let the character attacking alone, without any key pressed, pretty common for Swordman character classes, so I think you need to philosophize about that too, but to yourself, too much bullshit for me already.

My objective was not make you guys understand, but the Staff to see that. Its done. bye.

1 Like

no bot…

• -"
    only a afk farmer

lol even then you farm more silver or whatever actively than using this bs
not to mention the cost of running your rig afk for this

just wondering does staff actualy reply anything in bot report section? my other theme just get autoclosed without any reaction Bot+hack, teleporting + shoting with sword