Tree of Savior Forum

I am gonna be the unpopular guy and say it

They can but dont think this will give them money.

I already said it weeks ago why IMCs plan/model is reasonable within their ressources and a legit decision. But people didnt accept it and forced them to compromise. These compromises lead us to most of todayā€™s problems. And again, the people rant and blame IMC again, now for actually listening to the community as in reconsidering their original plans.

If you wanna blame IMC for something, then for trying to publish a big sized game like ToS on their own while having very limited resources and very limited experience.

Youā€™re barking under the wrong tree(of savor).

Those who voted then are probably still enjoying themselves.General public did not partake in that vote, what you see on steam is a result of misinformation about the game , that many fanatics were spreading.
They kept promising that the game was the second coming of jesus christ.
Itā€™s not , itā€™s at an alpha stage in my opinion.

Thatā€™s what you get when only positive reviews get a chance to be seen.
A huge surprise and bitter taste in your mouth. Blame all those who kept excusing the game and at the same time requesting to make it available.
Blind fanboys ruined the game as much as IMC did.

If they have gotten what they deserved right from the start, things would be much better.

Let this be a lesson to IMC and whom it may be concerned. The world is much bigger than your little personal crusader army.

1 Like

i donā€™t think so. Most people just think about fixing bugs but lets face the truth:

IMC is not the biggest company and they obviously are too small to handle this international launch. So they need the money to grow, to hire more people (which takes time, since you need to do interviews and stuff) and to rent more servers.

In the 3 month plan they would have started with around half the players, which the might be able to handle with their current resources. Then they would have had 1 month to hire more people and get more information about server load. then a new batch of players comes in, new people can be hired and so on.
It would have been a slower 3 month growth. now they are flooded with players and problems which they barely can handle. all resources are buisy just keeping the servers and community alive. no resources are left to fix actual bugs and to hire new people to grow. and in 3 months about 5 times the players we have now will poor in.
No matter at how you look at this. the 3 months plan would have made things mutch better.

While the 3 months option would have been better for IMC it would have split the community too muchā€¦at least that was the main point for most that voted for one month intstead. If people would have known how buggy, unstable and unoptimized the game is most would probably have chooses the 3 month option.

I myself didnā€™t expect the game to be 100% stable, but there are bugs from iCBT 1 and 2 again, paired with lots of new bugs. I played kToS in between ā€¦even a few days before EA launched and that version was far more stableā€¦maybe itā€™s due to a lower populationā€¦ No idea.

Well i wanted the month so they have more time.
I didnt think we will have the problems crom icbt2 at this point. So 3 or 2 or 1 is pointless here.
If they didnt or cant fix problems in 6 month time (from last icbt) then what good 3 month will be?

Its the population. Most of the problems l are from this + bad net code + really bad decisions.

1 Like

Iā€™ll go a step further, I love the game, but i donā€™t think it should be out of beta for at least 3 months. So many clunky mechanics, controls, ui and pet ai.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a pretty low-level problem. Hard (if not impossible at this stage) to fix. Makes me sad

They got really bad servers that was not good for icb2 as well.

itā€™s the community fault for doing what they didā€¦ beggin for a early access / release which leads to unhappy kittens which leads to a unstable service which leads to a downfall

Ye its l8ke say that its the raped girls fault for the rapevas she sked for it.
No one asked them to launch an unfixed game.

the community didā€¦ they would never have released a early access already if u the community did not ask for itā€¦

as IMC actually listens to the community and see where this went.

unexpected amount of people buying early. and communication failur between server and client. and alot more.

and beside they only have 1 month instead of 3 to fix problems

I donā€™t like saying this but all of this still falls on their shoulders, they couldā€™v still said no, its their company and not ours, they have the last word on it.

So no the community isnā€™t at fault here. Though I donā€™t like saying its the devs also but what can we say, they made their choice and apparently it wasnā€™t a good one.

I still have hope for the devs though, I ainā€™t going to give up on a game me and my older brother have been waiting for a year already just because of these crippling bugs. . .

oh my, somebody teach this guy how gold sellers work

if its not ready then dont sell it. retards

Againā€¦advanced stupidity.

Honestly, people, is that hard to use your brain and not being a fanboy?

Even if itā€™s 3 month , that would happen. Why? Because just imagine that things that this is the 3 month EA. Anything changed? No, we are still here.

More of that, if original EA plans would go trought = less people = less small problems acknowledged. The only thing changes here that we would go trought many of these things later on, when more people join. That would leave the game in a bad shape for more time.

Honestly, itā€™s so annoying that I could slap somebody that he is not even smart enough to go trought a simple logic line.

I mean itā€¦ How does that 3 month change anything? :smiley:

Basicly they should do these servers and etc things why before the start cause all of these problems were written on the forum way before the start.

The only problem is that they failed to communicate and act as professionals.

3 month / 1 month doesnā€™t matter , cause we didnā€™t exceeded the one month length. You could say that ā€œthey had no time for XX cause it was only one monthā€ if we would be after the one month, with the issues still going on. However you would be wrong in that case too, cause server issues should be taken care before the start.

Man, I hate brainless white knights.

Well of course you are right if you meant this:
We should stuck with the original plans, cause I want to play with a few choosen one with enough money. I would quit the game anyway when it hit f2p, cause I wouldnā€™t want to go trought this lagfest. However who cares? I played 3 month and now I can leave it like that.

Cause these problems should be taken care. This is their job, so they have to work. If they are not lazy bastards and ignorant fools, they could prevent the EU/SEA server problems from the beginning and also rework the token system and so on. The real deal is that they donā€™t want to work too much.

sorry, but you are the one who canā€™t follow simple logic.

i feel like it will be hard to get that in your brain so i will try to explain it once more as simple as i can:

running an MMO costs money and needs people. EA gives them money. with money and time they can get more people. more people and more time leads to an improved game. all this takes more then 1 month of time to build up. ergo, the 3 month plan would have made things much smoother.

did you get that? if not i think all hope for you is lostā€¦

IMC had 3 waves of players before it. Wave 1 would report X ammount of stuff and IMc would have 3 months to fix it. Wave 2 would report and complain, having 2 months to fix less bugs. Wave 3 would have the game with better fixes, still some wonky stuff. Free to play: Most wonky stuff is gone. Bugs persist because you canā€™t really remove them all. IMc might suffer from all the F2P players coming to the game and would need a couple months to stabilize everything back to normal.

you think too highly of IMC op , they already got plenty of time and lesson about their failure since iCBT and kOBTā€¦nothing seems improved so far

All they need is money from someone like youā€¦

2 Likes