Tree of Savior Forum

I AM BORED how about you?

Well after the HYPE, and the hype is still going on around. After we’ve tested all our characters and after we’ve prepared everything before may 30, after we’ve downloaded the free DLC what’s next?

Dungeon entries?
earth tower?
saalus?
though the game is awesome now compared before, thanks to the DEVs that are currently making the game great again, we are still imprisoned with this everyday routine and its boring already.

i think it’s time to release rank 9 or if not, wel… you can leave your comments here

5 Likes

I haven’t done any instances since they released the 315 hunting grounds TBH.

1 Like

What will happen after r9 hype is over?

2 Likes

If IMC has learned anything, they’ll introduce some actual end game content with R9 and keep things like new hunting grounds coming. They’re working on revamping PVP and world bosses so that provides another avenue for endgame content as well.

5 Likes

Agreed, the big problem of no endgame is still there.

It is the same for almost all games? Just have to wait for the game company to introduce more content to do.

Same …everyday is a farming day for me

TBH, ToS has historically had it worse than other MMOs. Every real endgame activity in ToS has always been only for a specific kind of build. Ex. world boss meta, earth tower meta. They need to diversify. You can’t have an MMO where the majority of classes serve no purpose in any kind of endgame content.

2 Likes

Rank 9 will be released this year (confirmed by a GM in GM meeting), and after this overhaul, with the arrival of R9 news maps and news contents will be released, besides that, we have a lot of events.

But, i agree, the daily routine it’s a bit boring after you char reach 330.

Well… i like to farm and kill the same monster 99999x times,

i don’t care to much for dungeon and stuffs like that, i came from Guild Wars 2 and i did it alot, nowdays i just want to relaxe.

2 Likes

IMC should get GMs play world boss monsters and decimate players once in a while, imagine the boss aiming for Clerics first.
Our supposed raid bosses are just giant sand bags. :joy:

Yep I agree, but things do start to change a little. ET is now more accessible to more classes now after the patch, the gear check limit is still there though, but at least there isn’t really a need for metas such as diev3 or chrono3 to specifically attempt it and clear it.

I do think the same too, this game needs more content. But at its current state, setting the fundamentals correct first will be better for the game in the long run.

P.S
How I wish they could introduce build changing items which players can collect parts to build. It will make the game so much more fun and players can find fun even within their own builds, to concoct skill combinations. These parts need not be drops bound to dpk but can be quest return based. Each class itself has a few legendary items but since they are bracelets, players can only choose up to 2 to be equipped.

Like, to get one of the pyromancer legendary items, the quest can be like to farm and return 100x Firelord cubes.

Example of build changing items:

• Legendary bracelet which changes Pyromancer’s fireball into a charged skill. The more time the player charges and hits it will do and consumes all fireball OH. Equipping the bracelet increases OH of fireball to 4. Decreases range and damage by 5% per charge.

• Legendary bracelet which allows QS3s to dual wield 2x 1hand crossbows. Running shot hits up to 2 targets at once, or if have only 1 target, both attacks will hit the same target. Other skills will use the patk of the main hand only. Reduces running shot damage by 15%.

2 Likes

Well, they made a few special items such as Ignition and Kaloo Hammer, but they were all made during the Rank 6 era, prior disgusting damage scaling and disgusting transcendence introduction.

This big patch made many things better, except for those special items still being completely pointless for endgame. They were not even that unique as your example, but the idea of making interesting pieces of equipment like those may have been discarded by IMC already (now you only get base damage and basic bonus stats…).

Yes, I do miss having items like Toy Hammer too. Somehow or another after R6 all items switched from being interesting to boring vanillas with over buff stats.

I do think having such items makes the game feel more fun and interesting to play though. At least there is a separate goal for players apart from ET, chasing after uniques which are trule unique in their own way. Since this is a korean grind game, they might as well make the grind rewards more interesting.

2 Likes

That’s interesting, it remind’s me a little of DFO where have gears that if you enough parts of them it change how skills works, like reducing cooldown, making multihits skills one big burst, taking off channeling, and other things.

The class variation of ToS would make something like that give a lot of customization, like a set of equipment that make the Limacon spread attribute hit one enemy more, taking of OH of a skill to increase the damage and range.

Don’t forget Venier, which up until this patch was still the BIS non-ET option for Fencer despite being 2 ranks out of date. Crazy how IMC just totally forgets about classes sometimes.

I’d definitely like to see interesting items come back. As much as I like the new HG being added to give more things to farm and fill in gear gaps, they’re a perfect example of how boring gear has gotten. They’re all totally vanilla with just some bonus crit rate (for the phys weapons), while the purple versions just get some bonus STR/INT and a bit more base damage.

I blame Transcendence for all of this. They realized that there is no reason to make new weapons interesting because the best weapon will be whatever has the highest base attack because transcendence turns that attack difference into something insane.

1 Like

the thing is that, you have to do a daily routine for 6 months just to complete your solmiki set (without reopening the cube) that would be terrible

No choice, the ‘trans~flaw’ is already so deeply rooted in the community, that removing it will create a huge backlash
; since there is an entire economy based around it as an alt-currency too. If only they can consider other ways to use those shards that players farm daily for other uses.

Got bored after found out there is no way to make a good summon build being depressed. The scaling is just so bad while Linker got nerfed so hard :frowning:

1 Like

i can’t even play the lag is real in silute and i can’t play with my quarrel shooter, no server transfer in the TP shop and the support team is still awful so i don’t enjoy the game just like before, really boring i just try to go to city to test some build but how with this ping.

1 Like